A piece on the Gen III

Sixpack577:

Old-Dog-New-Tricks-Tales-and-Tails-533x800.jpg

You too Arch, you need to head my way once I get another bike. Good riding out here...but nothin but 4-5 hours of slab between us.

Yeah, you just want to get the K1600 up on one wheel! I plan to get out there. We have a Roanoke office and a few of those guys ride. Are you close to there?

Yeah, you just want to get the K1600 up on one wheel! I plan to get out there. We have a Roanoke office and a few of those guys ride. Are you close to there?

Lol, you can bring the Busa.
Yep, can be in Roanoke in 35-40 minutes(I'm SE of there), doing to the speed limit, and it's a nice ride. Or, get on the Blue Ridge Parkway in Bedford and ride to Roanoke, takes longer and roads are even better.
I don't know any Roanoke riders though.

Who needs riding skill anyway?
The no skill, almost squid proof, bike of the future.

How cool are all you seasoned and skilled drag racers gonna feel when the guy who's never ridden a day in his life, stages next to you...and smokes your 60', and the rest of the track?

Well six, u pretty much reasoned out why Suzi IS bringing a bike like this to market. They want to lure new customers with a promise that u will be as fast as the pros on their new machine.
I feel that the pros can ride/drive around a track faster with all the nannis off. Average racers need the help. And there is but a very few of the truely phenomenal.
Not a fan of Hondas version of the auto tranny, but maybe Zuk has something more streetable?!
Time will tell.
Troy

I'm thinking you should come visit us lol

If I could, I would.
I'de travel the world with my gsxr1k in tow.
But, we have discussed the whole wrong side of the road thing.
And if I'm goin that far, I'de hafta stop and holler at the Toad.
Both of you guys live among some of the nastiest evil critters on the planet too.
Survive the crash...look out for what's about to eat me.
Seriously though, my wee girl just turned 7, and she really killed my wrecklessness when she came along. All this responsibility now, lol. Once she's grown and set out for school, mitlitary, whatever she chooses, if I'm still kickin, I think the real hoon will come back.
I know I always hated the gray hairs kickin my ass through the mountains, I hope one day to be that guy.
Until then, you'll hafta come visit me in Hazard county.

Back