Faster and faster, what am I missing

Well one thing is that the "DIN" correction factor on the dyno is always higher than the "SAE" correction factor standard. Using "DIN" is another way of slanting the rwhp numbers higher and tipping you off that the reporter is BIASED. And calling 87 ft-lbs of torque "class leading" is another clue the reporter has no clue. As nice as that Ducati is, I know of more than one 15+ year old Busa that will smoke it in a straight line. :race:

I'm thinking the top speed 'fastest ' , not quickest . The journo mentioned 0-60 affected by grabby clutch , so slipper clutch not allowing a good launch . 198 bhp at the wheel is excellent but just read Franks read on this figure and it is embellished . Launch on a short wheelbase would normally be radical , wondering if there is any electronic launch control aids , that still couldn't deliver . Maybe we wait for Sportrider mag for 'corrected 1/4 mile' ?? testing , because the power to weight would be very good , so should be quickest production bike going by that on paper !! :laugh: . The journo might of had his name on the books for one of these , he was pretty stoked ...:rolleyes:

I'm thinking the top speed 'fastest ' , not quickest . The journo mentioned 0-60 affected by grabby clutch , so slipper clutch not allowing a good launch . 198 bhp at the wheel is excellent but just read Franks read on this figure and it is embellished . Launch on a short wheelbase would normally be radical , wondering if there is any electronic launch control aids , that still couldn't deliver . Maybe we wait for Sportrider mag for 'corrected 1/4 mile' ?? testing , because the power to weight would be very good , so should be quickest production bike going by that on paper !! :laugh: . The journo might of had his name on the books for one of these , he was pretty stoked ...:rolleyes:

Sport Rider Mag is no more... Finito!

No shite , well I am not up to speed no more on mags , that's for sure .... hope no one else is waiting on corrected figures !! :laugh:
PS , How's that beast of your going bro , the best of the best !!:thumbsup:

Yes, sadly it’s true.

Lol.. It’s parked like a piece of furniture in the garage through the winter. going to be making a few changes in the next couple months.

Back