Is it me or...

i love it when people pull up to me and they think their car can beat my bike. i feel sorry for them sometimes though :sad:

TommyB

Funny....even the roadkill stands up......the best though was in traffic. the window on this big honkin SUV rolls down. Two kids scream in unison.......NICE BUSA. I was floored. They couldn't have been older than 8 or 9 years old!

Everywhere I go it attracts attention.

My bike attracts more men than women... :sad:  I guess women feel intimidated by the huge power between my legs...
...sure that's not just some wishful thinking!   :laugh:
Well my Ninja eater attracts lots of women. They love to get near it. They also love to sit on it, which I need to watch. I found a very nice women sitting on the Busa @ South Beach when I returned to it. I was none to happy even with her being almost nude in a swim suit. She did want to go for a ride though. No way would I take her for a Busa ride in a swim suit.

The guys are attracted to all the gauges. :D

Far from stock.  Lots of pics laying around the site.  310hp Turbo with a dump pipe and F/P gauge, halmeter, Boost gauge, and GPS.
TDCNinjaEater.jpg

Old pic.  I have not been able to upload the new pics with special seat and graphics and throwing stars.

Believe it or not, my silver Busa gets visually upstaged by my buddy's bright, sexy-fire-red '03 KAW 636 when we are riding.  And he's married, I'm not! ! DOH!
You need to detail it out like this, WWJD. Mine gets stares, shouts and thumbs ups almost everywhere I go. ;)

I had a nice older lady (50-ish) walk out to me in a parking lot the other day and complimented the Busa and then asked me if it cost more than $20,000. When I told her it was about 1/2 that she acted very surprised.

Believe it or not, my silver Busa gets visually upstaged by my buddy's bright, sexy-fire-red '03 KAW 636 when we are riding.  And he's married, I'm not! ! DOH!
You need to detail it out like this, WWJD. Mine gets stares, shouts and thumbs ups almost everywhere I go.  ;)
I was impressed with your pics Bullet. I'm thinking that Zaino crap really does work. I love GLASSY GLOSSY. Does it leave white gunk in the cracks and around bolts??

Yep sweet looking and FAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSST...and do get comments and questions.
I love it mainly for what it does..even if it was "primer gray" :super: it's not ,it's 01 blue silver .

02 SE is a huge head turner

took mine to a bike show a couple of weeks ago...about 125 bikes there...most harleys...you wouldn't believe the crowd that SE drew from the harley types....seems they were a little scared to approach it though, they just kinda stared from a distance

i always get that "it only cost how much?!?!" jawdrop reaction too

I was impressed with your pics Bullet.  I'm thinking that Zaino crap really does work.  I love GLASSY GLOSSY.  Does it leave white gunk in the cracks and around bolts??
Thanks for the kind words, WWJD. Sorry I missed yer post 'til now. It's been a hectic couple of days. Anyway, no white build-up around emblems, decals, cracks, bolts, etc. In the picture I posted above I had applied a coat of Zaino to the whole bike, including the Kanji decals on the fairings. In the photo above, all I had done was wipe the bike down with a cotton towel. No residue around the decals or bolts at all. Try that with carnauba wax and you'll be spending lots of time tryin' to get the white crap out from around the Kanji. ;)

Back