insurance!!!!!!!

bigshow98

Registered
Hey everybody I am 30 years old and live in the Houston area. I went to the local bike story last weekend to purchase a 2009 Busa. After finding one i liked (ALOT) i decided to check with mt insurance company before purchasing. HOLY CRAP! I knew it wouldn't be cheap but seriously???? I do not want another stripped down bike just to save on insurance. Surely there is something i don't know. If I don't find a better deal ($3000 per year!)then i will have to wait till next year when the truck is paid off. HELP PLEASE.

$360/year full coverage through State Farm. 37 male, clean driving record, MSF course, also have house and other vehicles insured through them.

Thanks everybody. I had heard that they were cheap but wanted some first hand input. I guess i will give them a call

you need to have a vehicle insured with them If I remember right to get that deal on the motorcycle ins. But they are definitely the most reasonable.

you need to have a vehicle insured with them If I remember right to get that deal on the motorcycle ins. But they are definitely the most reasonable.
I only have the Hayabusa with state farm. Three other cruisers with Progressive, and my truck, trailers, Mary's suv, and our home with Farmers.

...i have to check out State Farm.:thumbsup:

yup sure do

K6 busa statefarm 240 or so full coverage a year

K6 GS500 and S-40 progresive almost 500 liability a year. waiting for my year to be up in Jan to move them over to statefarm... maybe they will pay me to have them on there....
Posted via Mobile Device

I have an 09 Busa and I have full coverage insurance from State Farm and I am paying $601.77 per year with 200 dollar deductible on comp/collision with including $20,000 in medical insurance.

Back