Insurance Question...

Man I calling SF tomorrow. I'm paying way more than everyone here. Arizona seems to be a lot higher for some reason. I was only paying 250 a year in Oregon. I'll be 60 in July, I should be getting better rates. Yeah, I'm calling State Farm tomorrow. Right now, I covered by Geico.

State Farm full coverage. $300K/$300K/$300K + matching uninsured and underinsured.

Exactly $300 a year with NO winter lay up.

I was just talking to my mom about calling state farm. she has a 06 ZX6R and they quoted her $2?? a year. Im 24 with 1 speeding ticket on my record. I pay $2,121 a year and thats after they gave me MSF course discount and a good driver discount.

AS good as State Farm is they vary dramatically from area to area.  I pay 1200 a year for full coverage.  I have seen people on here that live 2 hours from me and pay half that and live in larger counties.  

I have yet to crack their code.

I just dropped mine to liability for a couple of months since I will not be riding as much rates is 336 a year for liability only.

(kairles @ Dec. 07 2006,20:17) I was just talking to my mom about calling state farm. she has a 06 ZX6R and they quoted her $2?? a year.  Im 24 with 1 speeding ticket on my record. I pay $2,121 a year and thats after they gave me MSF course discount and a good driver discount.
That's because you stated the magic insurance number my man, "24"...25 is when you will see the light at the end of the tunnel.

1. Go through the phone book or on-line & look up SF agents in ur area.
2. Call them up with the coverages you want and get quotes.
3. Pick the best rate.

NOTE: To get the deep SF discounts we are talking about you will need to insure your car with them as well.

I pay about $33/month for full coverage with USAA
super.gif

(Over_Easy @ Dec. 07 2006,22:37) 1. Go through the phone book or on-line & look up SF agents in ur area.
2. Call them up with the coverages you want and get quotes.
3. Pick the best rate.

NOTE: To get the deep SF discounts we are talking about you will need to insure your car with them as well.
My agent says the bike has to be a seperate policy and will not help or get multiple discounts??

(zukracer @ Dec. 07 2006,20:49) I pay about $33/month for full coverage with USAA  
super.gif
I have USAA for homeowners and another policy. They honor current moto policies but no longer accept new moto policies.

(dadofthree @ Dec. 06 2006,16:56)
(Slicksnchicks @ Dec. 06 2006,10:15) Just got my quote from geico...4264.00 per year
23 years old

no accidents
bare minimums
500 deductables
needless to say..ill be searching
WTF  
poke.gif
It all depends on where you live that's why they ask for your zip code.. Hayabusas's are on the top of the list for theft bikes, I live 26miles from NewOrleans and im 35 years old, absolute perfect driving record $1400 per year full coverage Geico, Progressive much more Allstate won't touch any thing over 750cc in the sport bike catagory....

I pay around $320 a year, for full coverage through allstate.
It also depends on where you live, there is a difference between nebraska and arizona,

crazy.gif

At 36 years old in small town central Massachusetts, having my MC License for 20 years and being neutral (no surcharges or credits) I pay $666 for full coverage for 12 months with bumped limits and a $300 deductible, with passenger coverage. Without "Collision" (I take it off in the winter months) it drops to around $350 for the year.

1200/yr full coverage with statefarm. 500 ded. I am also only 21 and bike is insured in houston area. I might call around since i am at school now and it it away from houston.

(dadofthree @ Dec. 06 2006,20:02)
(PaNDeM1C @ Dec. 06 2006,10:30)
(Slicksnchicks @ Dec. 06 2006,12:15) Just got my quote from geico...4264.00 per year
23 years old

no accidents
bare minimums
500 deductables
needless to say..ill be searching
State Farm is the only company that insures a busa at a reasonable rate. Take all the busas in the USA... and State Farm probably insures 9 out of every 10.

Progressive and Geico mention "car insurance" in their nifty tv ads... not bikes.
My Allstate agent told me to go with progressive because they specialize in bikes. Liability only $170.00 /year.
They wanted almost the cost of the bike per year from me...
Crazy.

Back