Hayabusa Insurance?!

Some of you guys are doing fairly well.  Mine is $663/year with full coverage and I thought I was doing good.  I can't complain about that number though.
Banditoo, who are you insuring with.......mines nearly double that, and that's with a 43% discount with ICBC, 43% is the highest possible, I've never had an accident.(knock on wood)
Insurance is crazy in B.C. but there's not alot of options.
In B.C. you have to buy basic through ICBC, and basic for me is $900 and change, then add whatever else you want on top of that.
ICBC pretty much has it covered except for a few small companies that you can purchase collision, and specified perils(glass breakage, fire, and theft) through......but the savings doesn't amount to much. :crazy:
Yes fortunately or unfortunately in Alberta, the insurance industry is still private so we can shop around. Are you in the lower mainland ? I can see your insurance being higher there then it is here in Cowtown.

I'm with Primmum http://www.primmum.com.

Just got mine set up and it is $270/yr (give or take a dollar) and that is through State Farm.  We just did the house and the other vehicles as well and it saved us a bunch on the house insurance.  I figured I couldn't complain at under 23/mos for the bike.  That is with 250/100 deductibles.
Holy cheap batman !!! Since I'm your neighbour, can I insure my bike through your address for a better deal !!! hee hee

Some of you guys are doing fairly well.  Mine is $663/year with full coverage and I thought I was doing good.  I can't complain about that number though.
Banditoo, who are you insuring with.......mines nearly double that, and that's with a 43% discount with ICBC, 43% is the highest possible, I've never had an accident.(knock on wood)
Insurance is crazy in B.C. but there's not alot of options.
In B.C. you have to buy basic through ICBC, and basic for me is $900 and change, then add whatever else you want on top of that.
ICBC pretty much has it covered except for a few small companies that you can purchase collision, and specified perils(glass breakage, fire, and theft) through......but the savings doesn't amount to much. :crazy:
Yes fortunately or unfortunately in Alberta, the insurance industry is still private so we can shop around.  Are you in the lower mainland ? I can see your insurance being higher there then it is here in Cowtown.

I'm with Primmum http://www.primmum.com.
Yep.......1/2 hour outta Vancouver. :)

Just got mine set up and it is $270/yr (give or take a dollar) and that is through State Farm.  We just did the house and the other vehicles as well and it saved us a bunch on the house insurance.  I figured I couldn't complain at under 23/mos for the bike.  That is with 250/100 deductibles.
Holy cheap batman !!! Since I'm your neighbour, can I insure my bike through your address for a better deal !!!  hee hee
LOLOL....I couldn't believe it when she quoted it to me either. Us my address anytime...lol.

Back