Instant Netflix. Is it worth it?

I like it There are future plans for them to have everything on instant view

This. ^

I don't have any cable service at all. I use my TV as my computer monitor, and between netflix and eztv.it I'm happy.

They are working on getting everything to streaming, You've just gotta understand how incredibly tedious of a project uploading every single movie ever into a streaming capable data base has to be. It will get there eventually.

I find myself somewhat disappointed in some of the movies that aren't streaming already, but what can ya do. It's only 9 bucks a month, and it doesn't take long at all for them to send ya a disk in the mail.

There (i think) is a free month trial going on too, so I'd advise at least checking it out and see if ya like it. :thumbsup:

Dont think i could live without the streaming service...

Honestly, i have the 1 disc at a time setup, and unlimited streaming, and the discs end up collecting dust half the time...

my instant que has something like 60 different movies, series, etc. on it...

They did just sign a deal with a new company to open up their catalogue a bit, which i think is supposed to kick into action sept 1st...

I love the instant streaming. There are lots more movies available that what gets listed on the "suggestions". They also just signed a new deal to add more movies to streaming. I love Netflix.

Back