Netflix

buss05

WOOKIE
Donating Member
Registered
For anyone who is at all curious about getting Netflix if you don't already have it. DO IT! I've been using Netflix for a couple months now and literally there is 3 day turnaround from the time I send the DVD back to the day I receive the new ones.

Like the new Blockbuster program better. Get three movies by mail and when I am done, I take them to store for a free movie for each of the three movies. No days turn around that way. They also record that I turned movie in and get new one in less than 3 days.

around me they penalize you for returning them to the store..... how lame... netflix all the way!
super.gif

(Fate @ Apr. 04 2007,15:15) Like the new Blockbuster program better. Get three movies by mail and when I am done, I take them to store for a free movie for each of the three movies. No days turn around that way. They also record that I turned movie in and get new one in less than 3 days.
+1

the new blockcuster program rules, I order blu-ray online and turn them into the store for non blu-ray releases for free. It's like getting 6 movies out at a time.

Plus you get free video game rental, usually just 1 a month.

My only problem is 1) I'm running out of things I want to rent, quickly. 2) I'm watching the tube to much.
tounge.gif

Netflix rocks.... we can't afford it right now, but had it for about a year. I love it!! we had a 2 day turn around for movies.

Back