I want boost!

How will you be using the bike ?
short wheelbase blast through the hills ? street racing ? drag racing ?
your motor requirements and hp intended can vary quite a bit

Boosted cycle performance is the only Rcc turbos dealer that has 24/7 tech support. Don't mislead the guy by saying "they". No one else will pick up the phone or respond to a text at 11pm on a Sunday night except us.

I can say this is true. I have talked to rob a few time at 10 or 11pm. I drove 6 hours one way to get my bike to him and will do again. Great guy.

Ive been down this road before. Dumping huge amounts of money in motors and boats. I find myself stressed out as I watch the odometer climb and depreciation feels like i left my backpack zipper open and money is just flying out as I ride. Will I still boost my gen 2? Yes, yes I will because im a man and thats what men do, blow money on fun chit and buy the wife something that doesnt cost crap like a tatoo ot something every year or two and act like its all good. My only problem is trying to support two passions at once, bass fishing and going fast

should i just jump straight into a stage 2 kit then? honestly i'm happy with the bike now.. just nobody around here seems to have a turbo busa. the $600 prep for that kit isn't all that bad either, i thought i would need more to keep from breaking

With this logic I would just say go with a Super Ultra....

Current Turbo Kits : Super ULTRA? Turbo System for 2008-2014 Hayabusa 650hp

...you'll never have to upgrade again...and if you think you'll need a 1,000hp bike just call Richard for a custom setup now.... :laugh:

should i just jump straight into a stage 2 kit then? honestly i'm happy with the bike now.. just nobody around here seems to have a turbo busa. the $600 prep for that kit isn't all that bad either, i thought i would need more to keep from breaking

Actually, we have to go with the power of x2. Everything we say should cost a certain amount needs multiplied by at least 2. Most times 3. My $600 prep I described was simply a fantasy of mine. Add on an undercut transmission with an HD output shaft since you dont want to break your chain/case/cutyourlegoff. Mine was dropping gears occasionally and I think my tuner put my rev limiter at 12k(wtf he didnt go with something less I dont know but he didnt save my bin file either so job insurance I guess, like he thinks I would even let him touch a build) so I cannot afford to screw this up. I am not going with pistons and I am not going with connecting rods. I will of course change my mind and buy both of those sets. I will do a roller cam chain. I will also trailer my bike to Texas for the final tune. I cannot afford not to.

I just went through this last winter. Called Frank at powerhouse at the end of November/beginning of December and had a RCC stage 1 kit on Christmas eve. Along with everything else I didn't factor in that I would need. adjustable cam sprockets, head studs, clutch spring, slave support ect ect ect ect.... Ended up spending almost twice what I expected to before I was able to ride it. did all the work myself excpet for the tune, which I trucked it 2.5 hours to powerhouse in NY for Frank to handle. Mine is also one of those stock wheel base, street only bikes for the back roads and occasional late night highway. 235.8 HP @ 7.5 lbs WAS very exhilarating. If I didn't just buy the girlfriend a bike, I would just have started to pull the motor back out for Pistons, rods and everything I could possible do to the trans for a winter project in anticipation of more boost before spring... Definitely go with the kit. I had several questions and a self inflicted turbo drain issue. Frank at powerhouse and Richard of RCC were amazing with the amount of help I got from them and their quick responce time and phone calls ect. Reminded me that customer service is still a real thing and still out there.

Buy once, cry once....

Hence the problem. I should have continued to spend much more and just did the Pistons, rods and trans all at the same time... At then I wouldn't have to try and figure out how I'm gonna make enough room in the garage now with the new bike and the stupid Camaro project that forever haunts me.... Sometimes I hate hobbies

Back