Kawasaki zx14 turbo systems from rcc

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
RCC TURBOS has officially introduced their new turbo systems for the ZX14 crowd . . .

The Stage One kit retails for $5250 for both the Gen 1 (2006-2011) and Gen 2 (2012-2014) Kawasaki ZX14.

The Stage One for the early models makes 6 pounds of boost on pump gas and puts down 260 rwhp!

The Stage One for the later models runs only 4 pounds of boost on pump gas and puts down 260 rwhp also!

Both kits use Garrett dual ball bearing turbos capable of supporting over 400 rwhp, and can be upgraded to Stage 2 with the addition of extra
injectors and a Microtech fuel control ecu for another $2,000.

These kits are top notch . . .

ZX14 stage 1 watermark and copyright.jpg

no ultra plenums for the 14?

I think not, unless someone figures out a way to stuff that baby in that godawful mono-cocky frame these things have. Half the build is spent plugging up all the holes where boost might leak. These are nice kits though, especially the Stage Two that carries four extra injectors inside the frame and the scavenge pump setup underneath the motor. We will get some pics up of these kits installed . . .:laugh:

Last edited:
I almost got to install one of these kits on a 14. But after the guy saw the ultra plenum on one of the bikes in my shop, he ended up buying a Busa in a crate, and sent it directly to me for an ultra kit.

That's alright, I didn't feel like plugging all those holes anyways. :rofl:

RCC TURBOS has released a picture of the new ZX14 STAGE TWO kit, capable of making over 430 rwhp. It comes with extra injectors and a Microtech fuel controller, and fits 2006-2014 Kawasaki ZX14s. Fit and finish is PERFECT, and like all of RCC's products, is made with nothing but high quality components. This kit retails for $7250 and is available from Frank at POWERHOUSE MOTORCYCLES and Rob at BOOSTED CYCLE PERFORMANCE . . .

ZX14 stage 2 watermark and copyright.jpg

Last edited:
Back