I really hate to do it,but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll start the bidding on the pencil drawing out at $50

outbid me someone
beerchug.gif

The art work is amazing, I remember the Russian guy, his art work was phenonmonal. He should be a millionaire now.

I asked if this local artist could make this up.

Its done with cans of spray paint...and a butter knife.NOTHING ELSE.

Talk about yer starving artists.

ITs 20 inches high 14 inches wide.
Hey Rubb hate to see you have to do this but I am up for the Butter Knife deal or the straw art. I would be willing to shoot you 100.00 for either one just let me know which one you have left and I will send money.

Ok so what do I need to make my payment? (I know some secret handshake thing)

I asked if this local artist could make this up.

Its done with cans of spray paint...and a butter knife.NOTHING ELSE.

Talk about yer starving artists.

ITs 20 inches high 14 inches wide.
Hey Rubb hate to see you have to do this but I am up for the Butter Knife deal or the straw art. I would be willing to shoot you 100.00 for either one just let me know which one you have left and I will send money.
Those are both gone Bro.
sad.gif
sorry. I guess I should have done an auction,but I knew folks would get out of hand with their bids.

Like you.
winkold.gif

Rubb.

included a little extra for shipping and handling...it is "art" so should require special handling (you ought to see the H.org banner packing I got
smile.gif
)
beerchug.gif

no problem. I was behind the curve on this one should have been reading the site more and I could have had it. LOL good luck with the sales.

I have some freebies to give away to say thanks.

Watch for them shortly. last bit of my tools etc.

A neighbour got a great deal on my mig welder,stick welder,compressor,15 air tools,one inch drive socket set,etc the shipping would have killed me on those items.
laugh.gif

RSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back