I really hate to do it,but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I'm going to sell off all my Busa and GSXR memorabilia. I dont really want to.I think it just might be the time.I can use the dough for something really good too. Gonna spend the money on my dog Atlas. He's my middle boy.He has an older sister(Ripley) and a younger sis in the pack (Aila).
Atlas will need some surgery,either sooner or later.The HouseMouse and I would re-mortgage the house to save one of "Our Pack".

I just thought it might be neat to offer some things up that you, my brothers and sisters might want.Some are one-of-a-kind.Then I could turn my love for the Busa into a great memory for my dog.I dont think he is dying anytime soon,at least we hope not,but if I can do some preventative surgery or be ready in a moments notice,then thats how I want to be prepared.

I thought I might just "test the waters" here on the org before trying my local newspapers or ebay,etc.

Your advice or input or offers would be greatly appreciated.

Should I sell it,maybe auction it,sell it in 1 or 2 lots...that kind of thing.

It wont bring in much money I dont think,but it will be the thought that counts.It would be neat to think that one of my board brothers or sisters has a bit of cool Busa or Gixxer booty hanging on the wall or hangin in the closet where it might be appreciated.And then I could always think about what I offered up to help one of "my pack".

McMustang sent me a PM. He said I hope your not selling it all because of the crash. You know,the constant reminder.Well... That is also true. I think its time to let it go....for now.

I don't need to look at a pic of a Busa everyday...when I might never ride one again.

So,thats my sob story. Give me until about 5 PM (8 PM in da east) to finish the post. Then I'll answer any questions.In other words...if you could hold off posting for a bit,it would be appreciated.

Thanks,RSD.

There is some history that goes with some of these items so I hope that you can bear with me.

This is a one of a kind hand drawn Busa. 24 inches wide 18 inches high.

I had commissioned this drawing done when I was raising funds for the Org back in "the dark time". It was drawn by a way cool artist.He lives in Russia.The man can draw.This is done in pencil.I had it shipped in and auctioned off to the highest bidder on the Org. The auction winner paid/donated about 400 bucks for it. Later I traded something of mine to the member that bought it,he wanted something I had. So it worked out great.

This is up for grabs. excuse my ugly reflection in some of the photos.

IMG_1803.jpg

Andy, whats your paypal? Whoops, sorry, didnt read to the bottom.

I had this made in Mexico. I asked this little guy if he could do a Kanji.(he was making all kinds of pictures.)He asked if he could return tomorrow.I said sure.

he asked for 10 dollars. I gave him 25.Told him to take 20 back to the household...and stick 5 in his pocket.
winkold.gif

Its made out of colored straw. ya straw. hard to believe.

IMG_1808.jpg

I asked if this local artist could make this up.

Its done with cans of spray paint...and a butter knife.NOTHING ELSE.

Talk about yer starving artists.

ITs 20 inches high 14 inches wide.

IMG_1806.jpg

The Busa shirt collection.

These shirts would be cleaned and pressed.

Some have been worn. No I dont have anything...contagious.
whistling.gif

A few of them are unique thou. A couple have a great "conversatioal peice" quality to them. They're CANADIAN. There is also a one-of-a-kind.

Who wouldn't wanna say....

"I got the shirt right off that bastids back."
laugh.gif

this ones cool. I had it made when I was in Seattle,Wash having brain MRI's.

The back.

IMG_1821.jpg

this shirt is one-of-a-kind.

Met this old Marine retired guy. He was making/selling stuff close to the beach in Hawaii. Near Waikikki.

Airbrush was his talent.

He did this shirt,and a thong for the HouseMouse. Thong is NOT FOR SALE.

Pics of HouseMouse wearing thong can be provided for a small fee.
winkold.gif

Front of tee....

IMG_1819.jpg

This next one you wont find in your "hood".

Busa botton up dress shirt.

25th anni in Canada shirt.

front...

IMG_1834.jpg

Some might not know...but I rode a 2000 GSXR before UPGRADING to the Busa.

I loved that bike.

I have an armoured jacket, a light windbreaker(very vintage) and several tee's...

IMG_1823.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back