I made Killboy..... IN STYLE

y is the word Bewbies always so damn funny?? none the less, i could motorboat a nice pair for a good couple hours....

laugh.gif
thumb_up.gif
clap.gif

Quite possibly one of the coolest threads this year. Thanx for sharing Redline!! Some cuties you got there (the R1 of course
wowold.gif
).

I showed this pic to Amy Ian....dam you shoulda seen the look in her eye:told me one thing right away before she even opend her mouth (to say something nice about the pic
cool.gif
) ...I gaurantee Mel is goin to have some competition next year for that shot
firedevil.gif

I know you're so upset by this, you'll probably have to go out n buy a new '08 Busa just to use next year....
**but ya still cant top a stretched-out Busa with the rider draggin' Ti Knuckles, on a busa with a topless chick painted on, being ridden by THE topless painted chick....topless
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

Killboy's guna damn near break his neck next year...n his trigger-finger's guna be worn out-hope he can swap memory cards fast, I'm only guna make 2-3 passes
beerchug.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

yeh, you'll be so mad, you'll be the guy ridn behind me thru the dragon, with the helmet-cam n still-photographer in tow
beerchug.gif
LoL

I showed this pic to Amy Ian....dam you shoulda seen the look in her eye:told me one thing right away before she even opend her mouth (to say something nice about the pic
cool.gif
firedevil.gif

I know you're so upset by this, you'll probably have to go out n buy a new '08 Busa just to use next year....
**but ya still cant top a stretched-out Busa with the rider draggin' Ti Knuckles, on a busa with a topless chick painted on, being ridden by THE topless painted chick....topless
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

Killboy's guna damn near break his neck next year...n his trigger-finger's guna be worn out-hope he can swap memory cards fast, I'm only guna make 2-3 passes
beerchug.gif
Ridin behind ya?!!!!!
rock.gif
The only busa's I ride behind usually keep me there with some nice thongage to look at. Granted, sometimes I follow Kev....no comment

Ian

P.S. My crappy memory fades quick. Was Amy the dark haired girl who was airbrushed on the side of a busa?

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

cool.gif
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

beerchug.gif
Ridin behind ya?!!!!!
rock.gif
 The only busa's I ride behind usually keep me there with some nice thongage to look at.  Granted, sometimes I follow Kev....no comment

Ian  

P.S.  My crappy memory fades quick.  Was Amy the dark haired girl who was airbrushed on the side of a busa?
That would be Amy.

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

I hope you are planning on making the MNG in Eureka Springs....for all those who missed the bash!!!
laugh.gif

Back