Busa bash - registration details

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like the t-shirts <2 shirts xxl> and cd photo and a raffle ticket,we got a room with a kitchen in it so we will use it but we are comming down for the camp fire.and looking forward to the ride and photo shoot sat
let me know how this will work out how do i go about just getting in on the few things i want

thanx
red    RJB

<!--EDIT|redjamesbitch
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143421380 -->

Do we need to let you know in this thread or PM what option we want? Just so everyone is on the same page?

I'm in for the $40 but will only need 1-extra T-shirt with this deal considering the other thread that I wanted 2. Would that be okay?

Thanks guys and can't wait to be there....
biggrin.gif

I will be in for the "Second - Basic registration $20". I will want a T-Shirt that I will buy at the event if you have one large enough. Need at least a 3X. I will be there Thursday night, so I should be ready for all the fun Friday. I am also ready to help with anything, just ask.

I know everyone is waiting on a paypal addy... please give me til the weekend... I gotta get some things under wraps here... switching jobs (last day is friday, first new job day is monday) and lots going on.... I'll post things up this weekend for sure though
cool.gif

Hey Zukracer been trying to get friends to register to site so they can get registered for event. But they seem to not be able to veiw topics right now.

Zuk...im in for the 40 dollars.  I can send it to you or wire it to you or bring it when I come....let us know bro.

<!--EDIT|wizeguy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143655688 -->

Dude!
Thanks for the work on this deal!!!

My wife and I will be there and we are in for $80 and we WANT shirts!

Soon as I see a Pay Pal addy I'll have her shoot you the jack, if not we will do it at the site.

I plan on getting up there mid-day Friday.
If you need help with the cook out deal let me know, might keep me outta trouble if you give me a job!!!
all_coholic.gif

Seriously, if you need any help let us know!

I'm in for the $40, but the 3 to 4 riders tagging along won't be interested in a shirt or CD (I'm guessing), so what can they chip in toward the cookout fund in order to attend?

I will be riding in with VABUSA. She is correct. I don't want the shirt or CD or any of the other stuff. I'm just going to ride.

I will be riding in with VABUSA. She is correct. I don't want the shirt or CD or any of the other stuff. I'm just going to ride.
cool deal, great to see some new members are going to make it out
cool.gif

There will be plenty of rides to be done as well, so bring some advil .... you might need it after the first day
laugh.gif

The free registration will have maps and directions for everyone just in case you get seperated or want to venture out on your own. We really just want to make sure we know who's with our group. Given the nature of the area and the fact that the local police seem to be ready for our arrival we need to make sure we all watch out for the group's riders.

Guys thanks for all the offers for help. It really goes along way toward waking this a great event.

I am sure we will need a few grills and cooks to man or women the grill, lol.....

VMan, I'll help out at the grill if needed. We are coming down in a van with two bikes so my idea of bringing firewood is shot.
I'm not sure we'll have much room for grills etc. either, but I'll help out where I can with manpower!

cool deal, great to see some new members are going to make it out  
cool.gif

There will be plenty of rides to be done as well, so bring some advil .... you might need it after the first day
laugh.gif

The free registration will have maps and directions for everyone just in case you get seperated or want to venture out on your own.  We really just want to make sure we know who's with our group.  Given the nature of the area and the fact that the local police seem to be ready for our arrival we need to make sure we all watch out for the group's riders.
Cool...Andy joined
cool.gif

He'll be riding the ultra comfy Road King that does wheelies, and I can't see him popping Advil if his life depended on it!
laugh.gif

Thanks Brian, for the info on my tag-alongs...

Me ($40 package)
Mike will be registering *free*
Andy *free*
Jason *free*
...and we've got one more potential rider trying to get the weekend off...
smile.gif

cool.gif

laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back