Busa bash - registration details

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have the option to buy just a shirt or just a cd or just a raffle ticket.  There is a FREE registration option, no one is forcing anyone here to spend any money but we are asking that all participants register. This will allow us to keep track of who's there, contact info, etc.

There will be a group cook out friday night, the food is provided as part of two registration deals and people can "pay at the door" if they want/need to for $10.  
The raffle tickets will be $5, limited one per board member.
Killboy CDs will be $5. 
The tshirt price is $20.  Again all proceeds go to the Org.

If you've already purchased $150 worth of food & drink over a month in advance, thats great, maybe we can combine efforts here?
rock.gif

Brian,
I'm all in for the $40.00. Either paypal or cash at the bash.
I don't think I can say thank you enough for the work you've done. I know you'll say it's a labor of love but you should be compensated for your time!
smile.gif

You aughtta (sp?) know that no good deed here goes unnoticed! Just hope an XL will fit...  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143242593 -->

Very well thought out plan. Thanks for all the time that you are donating to this. I will have $40 bucks cash on me at the Bash so go ahead and count me in.

On the CD's, I do not know if we will have them after the shoot or if Darryl will ship one to me the next week.

I have no problem with either option. I will handle the shipping of the CD's if needed.

I will shoot Darryl another email to see if he can download the pics to my or someone's laptop at the Gap.

With the registration, we are just trying to cover as many bases as we can for the least amount of dinero.

As usual Brian(Zukracer) has went over and above the call of duty to help get us rolling so speak.

I will be there for sure. Heck, $40 is a great deal for food, t-shirt, cd, hanging out & riding. I'll also spend another $20 for a t-shirt for the wife. Ooopps, forgot the raffle too!

<!--EDIT|Poppy
Reason for Edit: "Forgot about the raffle....D'oh!"|1143258928 -->

yes...kudos to zuk.
I just wanted to make sure there were more options than the orignial 3 listed in the 1st post.
wink.gif

Hey BusaCruise if you bought food thats going to last a month till you get there leave it home it will be good for another week when you get home. Bring your Fresca we will all help you drink it. Dont sweat man you wont stave trust me.
I,m in on the 40 dollar plan Zuk let me know where and when to send it. Thanks for your time in all the planning

I'm in for the 40.00 deal. Sounds like a great price for what's included. Paypal info when it's available please.

Good work Zuk

Very well thought out. Thanbks for all the efoort you guys putting into this. In for 40 here just let me know which better cash in hand or paypal.

Now a curosity question for ya. You want me to get guys riding down with me to register here just for the bash?

Hey BusaCruise if you bought food thats going to last a month till you get there leave it home it will be good for another week when you get home. Bring your Fresca we will all help you drink it. Dont sweat man you wont stave trust me.
I,m in on the 40 dollar plan Zuk let me know where and when to send it. Thanks for your time in all the planning
I made a buy from Omaha Steaks...canned/bottled beverages / coolers to keep it all fresh...the wife will be makin cookies and such while we are there... I have seen the cottage I am in...it has a full kitchen and we WILL make use of it!
That money covers enough to feed at least 6 people for 4 days & nights.

Put me in for the $40.00 option. Let me know about paypal info so I can send it.

im in for 40.00 just let me know when and where to send. would rather pay now..So i dont have to worry about later .. Thank You..

I'm in also.

Im in for the $40 Plan. Sounds good. Do you need any more help with the food?
The Phillips has a good breakfast buffet. They have a chocolate gravy that is very different and very good at the same time. You should give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back