2006 Hyper-Bike Championships

Nice idea
Though . . .

I just like
Mine better .

:race:

CF4BE77F-26D3-453B-A8C9-9227E22E13D2.jpeg

I read the posts and true enough, the OP was severely attacked, mostly by members who are no longer around. Personally I wasn’t interested in the ‘challenge’ but I also didn’t see any reason for such an attack. Are the current members here any better? I would hope so.

I read the posts and true enough, the OP was severely attacked, mostly by members who are no longer around. Personally I wasn’t interested in the ‘challenge’ but I also didn’t see any reason for such an attack. Are the current members here any better? I would hope so.
The guy was a tool, showed his true colors in the upcoming years. Search HPC and you'll see. The reception he got was exactly what he deserved. You've been around here long enough, you know there's always someone popping up with a great idea, trying to relieve members of their cash. He was one of those, he hid it for a while and some believed his hype, but he ended up leaving members without a chair when the music stopped.

All I know is the guy had a great site with a forum that he used to give people help with their 14s and busa s. He talked to me on the phone to educate me about mapping. He sold me two Tsukigi Cannons for $600 each when he was going out of business. Yes, he did block people from his forum if they were not supportive of his business but that is fair. It was his business and he intended to promote it. I wish Greg would have been able to continue as a tuner and supplier.

All I know is the guy had a great site with a forum that he used to give people help with their 14s and busa s. He talked to me on the phone to educate me about mapping. He sold me two Tsukigi Cannons for $600 each when he was going out of business. Yes, he did block people from his forum if they were not supportive of his business but that is fair. It was his business and he intended to promote it. I wish Greg would have been able to continue as a tuner and supplier.
I'm glad your dealings with him were positive, not everyone's were.

I'm glad your dealings with him were positive, not everyone's were.
Sorry to hear that. No complaints here just the ceramic coating on one pipe was low quality and the O2 bung on my busa Cannon will never allow a wideband sensor to fit. He seemed to be encouraging me to have both of those done by another shop but those two pipes I bought off him were so cheap, I dove in. Oh well, I will probably just hit that muffler with some grill paint and the O2 bung will be a good site for a sensor to a narrow band AFR gage.

Back