Busa bash - registration details

Status
Not open for further replies.
VMan, I'll help out at the grill if needed. We are coming down in a van with two bikes so my idea of bringing firewood is shot.
I'm not sure we'll have much room  for grills etc. either, but I'll help out where I can with manpower!
Thanks. I will have mine as well and I know there will be others.

And I know how to cook, I didnt start FKR by accident.....

I will be riding in with VABUSA. She is correct. I don't want the shirt or CD or any of the other stuff. I'm just going to ride.
cool deal, great to see some new members are going to make it out  
cool.gif

There will be plenty of rides to be done as well, so bring some advil .... you might need it after the first day
laugh.gif

The free registration will have maps and directions for everyone just in case you get seperated or want to venture out on your own.  We really just want to make sure we know who's with our group.  Given the nature of the area and the fact that the local police seem to be ready for our arrival we need to make sure we all watch out for the group's riders.
Cool...Andy joined  
cool.gif

He'll be riding the ultra comfy Road King that does wheelies, and I can't see him popping Advil if his life depended on it!  
laugh.gif

Thanks Brian, for the info on my tag-alongs...

Me ($40 package)
Mike will be registering *free*
Andy *free*
Jason *free*
...and we've got one more potential rider trying to get the weekend off...
smile.gif
is it "the" road king?

I'm in for the best package you've got! Everything!! CD, whatever.

cool.gif

laugh.gif

I am in for the $40 dollar deal and I will still be needing that small, ( if you have one, if not medium shirt ) for Halie. Just let us know what ya want us to do and we will be glad to pich in. I dont pay pal but can send the money by the good ol USPS.
laugh.gif
We are looking forward to seeing everyone and Brian thanks for everything you and Kevin are doing and anyone else that is behind the sceens for getting this together.

I will be riding in with VABUSA. She is correct. I don't want the shirt or CD or any of the other stuff. I'm just going to ride.
cool deal, great to see some new members are going to make it out  
cool.gif

There will be plenty of rides to be done as well, so bring some advil .... you might need it after the first day
laugh.gif

The free registration will have maps and directions for everyone just in case you get seperated or want to venture out on your own.  We really just want to make sure we know who's with our group.  Given the nature of the area and the fact that the local police seem to be ready for our arrival we need to make sure we all watch out for the group's riders.
Cool...Andy joined  
cool.gif

He'll be riding the ultra comfy Road King that does wheelies, and I can't see him popping Advil if his life depended on it!  
laugh.gif

Thanks Brian, for the info on my tag-alongs...

Me ($40 package)
Mike will be registering *free*
Andy *free*
Jason *free*
...and we've got one more potential rider trying to get the weekend off...
smile.gif
is it "the" road king?

I'm in for the best package you've got! Everything!! CD, whatever.
Indeed Ben! It is THE Road King (that you, Nathan and Martin had to help get back together after the 'Camaro incident')
laugh.gif

Just wait 'til you meet Andy! LOL He's one of a kind...
cool.gif

cool.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

cool.gif

Brian,
We talked about this a couple of weeks ago, but I'm still coming.
I haven't read all the responses, but I'll be sending you paypal once I read the details.
--Alan

Brian-Kim and I will be arriving late on Friday (10:00ish) so we will miss out on the food. However, I will want two XXL shirts and one small shirt (or smallest you have) for Kim. Figure for one CD also.

So I guess that means I'll settle up with you when we arrive.

I will also be bringing another couple with me. They may want shirts and a CD also, but I'm not sure right now.

Thanks,
Chris

They have been some unfortunate events happen over the last few days. I do not want to get into to those here, nor is the topic open for discussion. I was not a part of what has happened, I am just trying to help the Bash stay the course.

Brian, Zukracer, my co-planner and friend will not be carring out the shirts or any food for Friday night. So there is no need for a $40 registration fee.

I will be handling the Killboy photo shoot. I will take up a collection Friday night to pay Darryl for his time on Saturday. The times will stay the same for the group shot at the dam. I may get the CD on Saturday, if not I will make and mail the copies to all who payed up.

I will also be handling the give aways as well. I have items from us MR Cycles, Lees Performance, 129 Motorcycle Pitstop and a package in transit to me from Street and Track.

As for food, there is a grocery store less than a mile from the Phillips. I suggest a BYOB-bring your own beef. I will have my grill and I know others will have theirs as well.

The original plan was for a group dinner on Friday night. I say we can still make this happen. I will need your help to make this one the best ever.

More details to come in the general thread for the Bash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back