Made front page of killboy!

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
well.. no actually I didn't.. I feel robbed though..

guy that I ride with that made the trip with me did though..

duder stole my front page!!

haha.
03134.jpg

did manage to get a shot or two of me pimpin' the 'busa.

I really thought I had a shot at the front page.. I've never seen a 'busa at any serious lean on the front page... I know lots of guy do it... but they just never get on the front page.. it's a effin' conspiracy I say.

if your killboy.. yeah I stole the shots.. but I'll be buying one or two from ya to make up for it.

<!--EDIT|pure_ego
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129774465 -->

killboy_shot.jpg

hold please... i am in the processing of grand theft... it will be a moment or two.

well crap.. I figured they had a bunch of good pics..

either those other peoples weren't the killboy cronies, or i'm overlooking them.. or ?

oh well.

The only thing that could have been worse would have been putting the shot of Mike (guy on the TL i ride with) when we switched bikes and came thru.. haha put my bike with mike on it on the front page... that could have truly sucked.

I found the money shot!

finally went thru all the pics.. musta overlooked this one last night..

sweet.. and now I got proof that I can get the big girl over.

check the back tire... thats alot of pressure on that beyotch to flatten it out that much at 36psi i think.

killboy_shot_KNEE.jpg

ehh, I dont' think I'm really hauling ass.. just not slowing down much for the turns.. just cruising from one turn to the next..

probably not touching the brakes more than 3-4 times all the way thru most times.

Back