I love this thing !!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure what posts you are refering to when you say we were misleading.  Most of the posts don't recommend a Busa as a first bike, which this isn't for you.  They also say that the Busa is pretty tame under 6,000 RPM, which is probably where you are riding if the bike is only 3 days old.  See what happens once she is broken in and you are ready to take her over 9,000 RPM.

Under 6,000 =
smile.gif

Under 9,000 =
biggrin.gif

Over 9,000 =  
AAAssjani.gif
followed by  
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
Well put! I've put 4400 on my '05 and it still amazes me. Not just with it's brutal acceleration (like an F-16 with full afterburners on), but also with its utter civility and comfort just cruising along with the wife on the back.

At times I forget what a monster it is. And then, he he he, I crack open the throttle. I have to wait for my stomach to catch up with the bike!
tounge.gif

I swear this thing can pull at least a couple of G's!
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

smile.gif

laugh.gif

Congrats on the new bike; enjoy. Like the grizzled oldtimers here are saying, 120 in 6th she's just bogging along.
wink.gif

Welcome and congrats on the bike. Remember this is a large bike, and it will give you a feeling of complete control, then slap you around like a red headed step child!

Back