THIS is why I love my tank bag.

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
2 six packs for the WIN. Yes, It's not the best shot because I didn't want people thinking i was so weird taking pictures in the parking lot of beer :laugh:. I did not know if it was fit but I was going to make it if I had to put a few in my pockets. I ended up having to expand the bag but they fit well :thumbsup:. I definitely could fit a 12 pack of cans easy if I wanted to since a 2 six pack of bottles fit nice and snug.

IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

They are halfway gone :down: and it's only 7... I didnt get enough :(. I should've had my saddlebags too

Well we have a beer hauling pissing contest. This should end well. Hey I bet those Canadians that showed up at the Bash can out do all of you. How about it Juan :whistle:

Is it legal to ride with beer that close??I know here its supposed to be in the trunk when transporting beer and alcohol.How do you ride with tht huge tank bag??Does it get in the way at all??

Here it's based on weather the seal is broken. Once broken it cannot be in the passenger compartment. Sounds like time for a trunk mod guys :whistle:

Laws vary from state to state. It's always important to know your state and local laws.

I think its funny to see beer in a tank bag though.Not like you can really drink while riding in a full face helmet right??Unless you use a camel pack.:whistle:

thats silly yo. I can get 3 sixpacks of bottles in my tank bag while still in their little boxes.. you need to up your game :p :poke::poke:

But really i like the design of those nelson bags. Have a good safe night :thumbsup:

Is it legal to ride with beer that close??I know here its supposed to be in the trunk when transporting beer and alcohol.How do you ride with tht huge tank bag??Does it get in the way at all??

The design of the bag is so nice even with it being that huge it does not affect my movements. And if I am feeling lazy, with it extended like that, I only have to bring my head down a few inches and I can lay my head down on the bag and lean against it and its very comfy :thumbsup:

Back