Best Tank Bag for Busa's???

Busa429

Registered
Who makes the best fitting expandable magnetic tank bag for Hayabusa's? I would rather not use straps, and I don't want it to fall off.

Thanks

I was just wondering this myself. I was contemplating buying this bag from newenough - http://www.newenough.com/joe_rocket_sport_tank_bag_page.htm

and was wondering how it would fit on my Hayabusa. I too would rather do without straps, and just want something that has the ability to be small/compact for often riding, and can either expand or have a second bag zipped to it for overnight trips, etc.

I bought the tourmaster magnetic bag to use when I went to daytona bike week. I really liked it not gargantuan but not mini size. I researched a bunch and this bag does not interfere with your riding. But opinions are like sugarbritches everybody's got one!

I have/use the Oxford Sports....

good size
turns into a knap sack/shoulder bag....yer choice
map pocket
strong magnets(have never tied it down)
3 stage expandable
2 side/1front pockets
detaches from tank part,no need to unstrap
has inner flip-up walls to make it sturdy
areodynamic shape
came with rain cover
blah blah , blah .

hav a good one/1........RSD.

I've got a tourmaster and an icon bag . The I con seems to be the most usefull even though it doesnt expand like the Tourmaster . It does convert into a back pack for use off the bike .

OXFORD!
smile.gif

Only $89 HERE
Magnetic, won't come off unless you want it to! Doubles as a back pack/hand bag. Givi - Italian crafted bags....  
wow.gif

Busa, check out eurobikes.com. They sell these tank bag/cover combinations made by bagster or baglux. The tank cover covers the whole tank and is color-matched to the model year and color scheme of your bike. Same deal for the tank bags, except for the 40th anni color- bags come in black only.

The tank covers have attachments for the bag and you have a choice of different size tank bags.

I am very happy with this set up, and its my second go-round as I had the same setup for my old Yamaha Thunderace (yzf1000). Hope this helps.

Back