Tank Bags... Again!

Really like the Rapid Transit LT bag but I'm starting to warm-up to a Bagster combo;

Tank .jpg

sherpa.jpg

I'll write it again...

If you want a bagster, try to find an outlet that has them in stock, or is at a minimum up front about the potential three month wait and no cancellation policy once three weeks have passed and you're wondering where your order is.

Also be aware that rideaddict.com will not have the courtesy to reply to your e-mail asking what the status of your order is.

I'll write it again...

If you want a bagster, try to find an outlet that has them in stock, or is at a minimum up front about the potential three month wait and no cancellation policy once three weeks have passed and you're wondering where your order is.

Also be aware that rideaddict.com will not have the courtesy to reply to your e-mail asking what the status of your order is.

Got it all the first time around but thanks for reiterating.

If I do decide to go the Bagster route this'll be something I'd be ordering 'next' winter, the wait really won't be much of an issue. As for this ridding season I'd content with the other 3 choices to make do until if or when I purchase a Bagster combo.

I'll write it again...

And many thanks for the heads-up on rideaddict.com questionable business practices!

I don't have any experience with those but I love mine. It holds lots of stuff and it's about half the price of those.
2702843718_bb383a704c_b.jpg

Back