Tank Bags

bigjohn141

Donating Member
Registered
I was think about getting a tank bag. I like the Joe Rocket Manta magnetic mount bag. I was wondering if anyone had one on their bike. If so, have you had any problems with scratching or coming off at speed. Thanks

I have Tour Master soft luggage on my bike and I have had them up to 145 mph without any problems. Great quality, come off and on easily and hold plenty for a week on the road. They also make tank bags, but I have only used the luggage.

Kent

bigjohn141,
I have a JR manta and have had the bike over 150 with no issues...kinda small (obviously, but good enough for picking up small stuff along the way...
cool.gif

I have the Joe Rocket Sport Tank Bag. Magnetic with a strap. No scratches so far and I've used it extensively. Speeds are about 140mph but it's just below the windscreen so I don't imagine any speed really causing a problem with it. The problem is that at higher speeds, I can't duck below the wind stream. I like it though. The cover is clear so I can still keep an eye on the map even when it's raining.

Carl

I've got two on is a smaller Cortech (tourmaster) that I use everyday, the other is a Joe Rocket bigger one that I use for trips, it will hold my rain pants and a bunch of other stuff. I even use them on my Harley.

Back