Joe Rocket Tank Bags Any Good?

goblinsix

Registered
Hey Folks,

I need to buy a bag for misc junk. I usually always wear my ruck sack, but it can get annoying for short runs, so I want something decent for the tank. I was thinking about the Joe Rocket Manta XL....is it any good? Is there anything else that I should look at?

DSC_0002_00-3.jpg

DSC_0003-4.jpg

DSC_0008-1.jpg

I have the same bag you're talkin about, it's a real nice bag, it has a built in rain cover.

I've never heard anything negative about the Joe Rocket bags, but the wings with the magnets tend to looks a little odd to me. Almost like the won't lay flat on the bike.

Here's what I use since you asked for others. It's been great. Plenty of space and quality construction. It's expandable and comes with a nice rain cover. From pictures it looks like it might block the gauges, but it doesn't. It also has an internal frame, so it's pretty comfy to lean on. Oh, and you can see the clear map pocket on top. That comes in real handy. It seems to fit the Busa really well. Here are a few pics of it. Let me know if you need more.

CL-350 LARGE MAGNETIC TANK BAG

DSCN0833edit.jpg

DSCN0848edit.jpg

i use alpinestars tank bag and looks awesome on my k9 white! the manta is sweet but kinda small for me... but in general Rocket is quality goods bro! you wont get disapppointed!

For day rides I like the regular Manta tank bag, fits all the basic stuff, camera, wallet, glasses, cell Phone, keys, etc.

237.jpg

243.jpg

Last edited:
Back