One thing i love about the busa is...

bottom end grunt.  you can ride around all day in 6th gear
.....with a passenger....at 8000 ft elevation. Or you can wind it up and scare yourself anytime you want. Now THATS a versatile engine
tounge.gif
wink.gif

It has to be the double-take I get from people (usually non-bikers). They look, and then you can see their face change. You can practically see the thought bubble (you know in cartoons) where they're thinking:

WTF was that?! I need to take another look...

Yeah. I like that a lot!

Civility. Pretty much sums up everything. From the drop dead sexy looks and styling, the torque to pull heavy arse busa and rider onto one wheel, and the hp to continue past where other bikes puke, the grace she contains as she guides you around canyon/moutain twisties and the finally the ability to turn heads even when doing the speed limit (I need to do much more of this aspect) on the way to work or the local hang-out spot. Civility, she does it like no other!

Come on guys,,,,,, It doesn't talk back to you!!!!
beerchug.gif

as much as the bike is a straight line monster, shes agile enough in the curves to make the lot of the literbike and 600 crowd say WTF when your hanging with 'em or leaving them behind.
biggrin.gif

I fit on it and it is the only thing i have had this long and havent gotten bored with it... the mods are endless...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
and keeps me smiling... zay

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

(LE BUSA @ Aug. 24 2006,07:01) where did you buy or make the piece that fits between the ram air scoop and the turn signal?
Got mine on e-Bay

The fact that when a stranger is riding his butt off to catch up to you, only to find out he is on a slower bike- everytime.

1) The feeling it gives me when I am flat out in sixth gear. Nothing else feels like that.
brad

Back