One thing i love about the busa is...

i love the fact that i walked away from a 700 hp camaro yesterday like nothing
smile.gif

I fit on it, it has lots of power and looks good and I get lots of compliments about her!  Oops, you said just one thing.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155074309 -->

When I tell people my age (about 60) what I drive and they say "Are you nuts?...That was the one on the Discovery Channel".  But what I love most is really letting it go, puts a smile on my face every time.

The "woooooooo" sound she makes under hard acceleration from 3rd to 4th, and 4th to 5th, reminds me of a turbo................makes me feel like I am flying..............
jump9.gif

The one thing i love about the busa?...is...

There is no "One Thing" i love about the busa.

It's a beast...one that's earned my respect because it's the first bike i've owned that i know will still have the ability to scare the living fug outta me no matter how old and skilled i become...while at the same time?...it's a forgiving beast...one that doesn't care if i under-estimate my entrance speeds or?....if i'm coming in a gear or two too tall...as it'll still slingshot my sorry azz out the exit with both grace and undisputed authority and does all things well...roadrace, drag, sport or tour...O-ren is a chef in the kitchen...a lady in the living room...and a sweet azz dead sexy ho in the sack.
tounge.gif

Now...if there's a word to cover all of that?....then?..."that"...would be "the one thing" i love about my busa.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Everything,everything,she just makes me grin and grin.I love the sound she makes when you pass 5k and she just wants togooooooo

Besides all the great things about the machine itself--I love the look on peoples faces when you say you own one!! They usually say "Isn't that the bike that Ben..was on". OH YEA!!!!

It's wind cutting shape. It's torque and handleing. The fact that when traveling along at 70 mph I realize that I could go 3 times as fast, and get there in a freakin hurry.

Back