One thing i love about the busa is...

All those lovely curves!
smile.gif
yea what NJ said look at them curves

bikecropside.jpg

The anticipation of reaching break in......at the speed of holy shi**...... next

Before I say, let me give you some background. In downtown Indianapolis, there is a bar called "Ike & Jonsies" that is down a small street that is like an alley. Parking on one side only. On Friday and Saturday nights in the summer time, this street is lined with Harleys parked and the owners are sitting outside I & Js sipping cold ones and checking out each other's bikes. I should know because I have been riding Harleys there since 1996. I bought the Busa almost a month ago and my girlfriend and I have taken it to I & J's on a couple of occasions. The Busa turns more heads then ANY Harley or even custom chopper that comes down the street. I park the Busa and people are walking up to me to ask me about it before I can shut it down. I get questions like "Will it really go 200 mph?" or "Have you been over 200 yet?" One guy told me that he would have to get a new girlfriend because there was noway her butt would look good on one! My girlfriend has already told me that if I ever go there by myself, she doesn't want to know about it! The Busa is THE BOMB!!

I think the thing I love about the busa is the versatility. It can be made to fit any type rider with little effort. I love my busa and its just great even after owning 2 I would go buy another one tomorrow. People still have respect for it even though the foreman special is out...lol at our local shop they pass buy the 13.5 to look at the busa's its great!

It is by far the only machine I have ever owned that still scares me. This coming from a guy that has owned some pretty un-streetable fast cars/bikes.  It also puts a smile on my face everytime I ride it.

A pic if I may..
Not trying to hijack the thread, but where did you buy or make the piece that fits between the ram air scoop and the turn signal? That really looks nice.

Back