I love this board

oh boy..some nice gear there! Not cheap stuff either. Trust me..I know!

play the low end..

hogger...

116_1625.JPG

That Ric is beautiful. The other bass looks like a G&L but I have never seen a semi-hollow G&L. Nice weapons....

We are pleased to have you as part of the group.What kind of music do you play, and what gear do you use ,guitar and amp?

egitarre77.gif

egitarre77.gif

egitarre77.gif
I play pretty much everything.  My concentration is Gospel, Jazz, and funk.  But I like all music.  My main weapon of choice is a MTD 535.  I have three backups Fender Marcus Miller 5, Fender American 5 and Yamaha John Patitucci Six.  I have a Azola Bug Bass and a couple of acustics.  I use Accugroove Cabs with a Thuderfunk head.  I am a product endorsee of EMG
Here is a couple of pics: My John Pat 6, MTD 535 and me, Marcus Miller and Victor Bailey after playing at NAMM

jp6.jpg

egitarre77.gif

egitarre77.gif

I play some bass, but most of the time i play guitar. I like Fender too, my guitar of choice is a custom shop american deluxe fat strat. Since I got it my other guitars sit. I too like different types of music, so I play through a line six amp. Sounds like we could have a hell of a jam session with the all org allstar band.

super.gif

<!--EDIT|GSXcite
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149388795 -->

I play some bass, but most of the time i play guitar. I like Fender too, my guitar of choice is a custom shop american deluxe fat strat. Since I got it my other guitars sit. I too like differedt types of music, so I play through a line six amp. Sounds like we could have a hell of a jam session with the all org allstar band.

super.gif
That sounds like something we should plan for one of the Busa Bashs!!!!
egitarre77.gif

Cool, Victor bailey is my favorite! Bala Fleck and the Flecktones are in my cd player right now, and I have met him a few times as well. If you played at NAMM you must be badazz! I also like Stanley Clark alot. My best friend played at Namm a few years back, It's great exposure. Later

<!--EDIT|GSXcite
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149476550 -->

That Ric is beautiful.  The other bass looks like a G&L but I have never seen a semi-hollow G&L.  Nice weapons....
thank you..the G&L is the ASAT model. I love it. Ever seen one of these? Trust me..the string height was adjusted. Plays like buttr.

hogger...
Is that a Michael Kelly acoustic???  The action is very low...
Gresch Model 6175. According to the serial numer the second on made. Think Gretsch has the first one?

My Luthier in Vegas leveled the frets, adjusted neck and filed the bridge down. Action is very low with not a buzz around.

Just wonderful.

hogger...

116_1646.JPG

That Ric is beautiful.  The other bass looks like a G&L but I have never seen a semi-hollow G&L.  Nice weapons....
thank you..the G&L is the ASAT model. I love it. Ever seen one of these? Trust me..the string height was adjusted. Plays like buttr.

hogger...
Is that a Michael Kelly acoustic???  The action is very low...
Gresch Model 6175. According to the serial numer the second on made. Think Gretsch has the first one?

My Luthier in Vegas leveled the frets, adjusted neck and filed the bridge down. Action is very low with not a buzz around.

Just wonderful.

hogger...
That baby is crazy!!! What doesn't Gretch make? I guess motorcycles....

I play some bass, but most of the time i play guitar. I like Fender too, my guitar of choice is a custom shop american deluxe fat strat. Since I got it my other guitars sit. I too like different types of music, so I play through a line six amp. Sounds like we could have a hell of a jam session with the all org allstar band.

super.gif
ever played one of these Gsx..

I was told only 22 made. Wonderful.

hogger...

114_1426_r1.jpg

Back