I love this board

basscrazy

Donating Member
Registered
Man, I got to tell ya, this board is great. I am a member of a number of online boards from bass guitar to well, 'busa. This is the first board that I have ever seen, or been a member of, that is generally help oriented. Two things stand out to me:(as it they apply to help)
1. General concern for its' members well being. (ButterBoy comes directly to mind).
2. Excellent technical discussion. I almost hate going to the dealerships now. They all seem to be lacking you guys' skill sets. It feels so good to walk in Colemans Powersport and have more knowledge about certain things then the people there. (Ok I guess it's only good to me!!!!)

And oh yea, I have saved a mint by doing the mods that are outlined and documented so well. I guess I'll go ahead and get my balls. Thanks guys (owners, admin's,members and sponsors.

btw, Tom aka Postal, told me that this was a great group. He was correct.

Darryl aka Basscrazy

cool.gif

beerchug.gif

Here's to you and all the other members that make this such a great site!

I agree. But , hang around long enough and you might see occasional schuffling, but any family has that. BUT in the end, they are STILL family, nothing can ever change that, and everyone's cool.

I agree.  But , hang around long enough and you might see occasional schuffling, but any family has that.  BUT in the end, they are STILL family, nothing can ever change that, and everyone's cool.
+1   About sums it up.
We NEVER disagree!! I don't know where you guys came up with that.
tounge.gif
Some members get along better than others...don't make me post up the evidence!
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Great site! I have met some phenominal people here and in person! It is hard for me to imagine an issue or problem (personal or bike related) that you couldn't get help with here.

thumbs-up.gif

BTW, if you do have a problem that no one can help with, there is always BOO KOO energy drink!

We are pleased to have you as part of the group.What kind of music do you play, and what gear do you use ,guitar and amp?

egitarre77.gif
egitarre77.gif
egitarre77.gif

egitarre77.gif

egitarre77.gif

Man, I got to tell ya, this board is great.  I am a member of a number of online boards from bass guitar to well, 'busa.  This is the first board that I have ever seen, or been a member of, that is generally help oriented.   Two things stand out to me:(as it they apply to help)
1.  General concern for its' members well being. (ButterBoy comes directly to mind).  
2.  Excellent technical discussion.  I almost hate going to the dealerships now.  They all seem to be lacking you guys' skill sets.  It feels so good to walk in Colemans Powersport and have more knowledge about certain things then the people there.  (Ok I guess it's only good to me!!!!)

And oh yea, I have saved a mint by doing the mods that are outlined and documented so well.  I guess I'll go ahead and get my balls.  Thanks guys (owners, admin's,members and sponsors.

btw, Tom aka Postal, told me that this was a great group.  He was correct.

Darryl aka Basscrazy  
<marquee>+1111+11111+11111+11111+11111+111111+111111+111111+111111+111111+111111+111111+111111+1111

</marquee>

sorry for the double post

<!--EDIT|moeluv
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149368241 -->

We are pleased to have you as part of the group.What kind of music do you play, and what gear do you use ,guitar and amp?

egitarre77.gif

egitarre77.gif

egitarre77.gif
I play pretty much everything. My concentration is Gospel, Jazz, and funk. But I like all music. My main weapon of choice is a MTD 535. I have three backups Fender Marcus Miller 5, Fender American 5 and Yamaha John Patitucci Six. I have a Azola Bug Bass and a couple of acustics. I use Accugroove Cabs with a Thuderfunk head. I am a product endorsee of EMG

egitarre77.gif

egitarre77.gif

Back