I love it when people talk trash

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
So had this douche in my shop talk crap to me today calling me weak and lazy. Referring obviously to my lack of physical training with my platoons i've been with over the last year since my broken leg. We just happened to do ground fighting during martial arts tonight and his ass got called out. I guess he has never seen that i frequent the gym quite often and keep myself in pretty good shape regardless.

Guess who got tapped out 4 times in a 2 minute continuous match and went home embarrassed and with a broken soul... not this guy.

If you are gonna talk **** better back it up :punch:. Im not a fighting type of guy and take more kindly to sports but I hold my own. Moral of the story: Dont talk bad to people if it is not justifiable (even then it's not nice), especially dont say F you to their face if they come to you and be polite to make amends despite your attitude. And even more especially if they can kick your ass and embarrass you in front of your entire company of marines :)

Hes probably jealous because he doesn't have a busa :whistle:

I_Pity_Fools.jpg

Boooo! Trash talkin makes the fight!
But it's even better when the guy talkin it gets beat down...or taps out:beerchug:

No, had to keep it clean in from of the company :laugh: or I may have given a gesture or said a few words. There was no smack talk or anything. I obviously didnt need to say anything and he sure wasn't in the mood or position to say anything :)

:thumbsup:
It's rare you get such a great opportunity to shut up a fool.
I know how good that feels, congrats man.

hmm... i havent kicked wholesale ass in a long time... i always found it was best to throttle them in the mouth when they start yappin... a megazord kick works just as well if they dont see it coming... or go british airplane on them thill they cry uncle...

Still you should's said something cool before the match like

then filmed it so we could put it to music:laugh:

Back