When it rains, it pours

Snakers

Registered
A week ago my girlfriend (now ex) and I got in a fight and i lost my temper and told her it was over. I thought after a couple days she would collect her thoughts and talk to me about them and how we can make things better. She didnt, so I did. Next thing you know, she now wants to stay single and maybe see other people, and then maybe we can get back together....yea, ok.

Needless to say i was pretty upset by it, I couldnt sleep, so I drove to my moms thinking being close to family would help. On the way, cat in the road, my natural reaction was to avoid. I avoided it right into a guard rail.

Ive had to take time off of work and im super depressed.

Ever feel like your life is falling apart? Sometimes i feel like its pointless to keep going.

Happens to all of us, unfortunately. Take your time, talk to someone that you trust and you will get through. We are all available if you need us.

My friend, it is not pointless and it does get better. Life is a wonderful thing and should be celebrated. We only truly appreciate it because of the few disappointments and losses that occur.
You should be very careful what you say and ask for in anger. She is only reacting to what was screamed at her. Do you blame her?
You keep having thoughts of desperation and hopelessness, you might want to seek out some professional guidance.

we have all been there a time or to but the best thing to do is to get up and keep move forward i know you are hurting now but in time it well get better :cheerleader:

You have to have bad times in your life to know what the good times are. We have all hit rock bottom at one point or another and have recovered.

The only thing that heals coming out of a relationship is time.

Stay strong and try not to think about the bad things that have happened recently, concentrate on the good things that are coming.

Wow Buddy I know how you feel man, sometimes life seems to get so bad 'n makes us ask "can it get worst?" ....to which it will at times reply "oh yea" and with action

Hang in there man and make the best of it

my quote.... "the only good thing about a bad day is, it makes you appreciate the good ones"

It's taken me a LOOONG time to realize that the sun does, always, eventually, come back up.

Everything happens for a reason, maybe not the cat, but things will get better. And as said above, can things get worse, absolutely they can. Keep your chin up and breathe deeply.

Im there right now, back injury keeps me from working regular duty, bills are gettin behind, car is acting up AND i still live next door to my ex. Lemme tell ya how much fun that is :banghead:

Just gotta keep tryin and fightin whats gettin ya down, not easy but we got no choice....

a girl thats wanting something new, and a guard rail tap!!that aint ****!! ive got peeps that are going to prison. and others that havent had work or a cycle for two years.you one of the lucky ones.:bowdown::bowdown:

It will get better, Keep your head up, Prayers sent for you.

Girlfriend broke up with me, ran into an old friend by chance.

Why don't we hang out and catch up.

Ended up marrying his girlfriend. :laugh: 11 yrs and 3 kids later, here we are.

Thank god that old gf dumped me. Truly blessed to have the wife I do.

I'm feeling that way as I write this post! My wife of 13yrs says she doesn't know if she want our marriage to continue. How is that for a slap in the face.

Wish you the very best and I can bet you it will get better. Always someone with more troubles... married 21 years and loveless for the last 16 as I served my country and was faithful always to my wife and I took care of the kids and done it all for them. I found out last March as mom was dyeing that wife was talking to old prior to me boyfriend via Verizon and she did not go see my mom either. I hung in there that 16 loveless years for my children! So, I filed for divorce and it sucked for sure. Final was 30 Nov 10 and I now have to pay her $27,900 in cash as she gets 50% of my retirement pay! She pays if she will child support of $480 per month... that will about cover gas money for my car and busa.... LOL So, I'm paying her lump sum and retirment for the rest of her life just so she can pay my sons for another 2 1/2 years! So, your doing well and I hope you get over this and never have another bump as there are much bigger pot holes that could makes things much worse! :laugh::whistle::beerchug:

- Steve Holy - Brand New Girlfriend[/url]

met my wife after breaking up with my ex of 4.5 years. been with chels for almost 5 years now, married for 2.5, loving every minute. when god closes one door, he opens another.

Last edited by a moderator:
i as well understand your pain. Put keep your chin up. It will get better. To be honest with you if you guys have been fighting that much to the point were you said it was over...do you really want to spend the rest of your life in that type of relationship?

I think we all have been there one time or another, just remember; The strongest tree in the forest is the one that bends, bend but don't break. God never puts more on you than you can bare.

Back