When it rains, it pours

The very best way to get over a woman is to put a new mule in her stall! :beerchug:

i as well understand your pain. Put keep your chin up. It will get better. To be honest with you if you guys have been fighting that much to the point were you said it was over...do you really want to spend the rest of your life in that type of relationship?

We didnt fight alot, maybe once every other month, but it was always about really dumb things. I had stopped doing the random nice things i use to do, which i admit was my fault, and she always assumed i was mad about everything she did.

We never really talked about solving the issues really hard, but after this i had written down everything that caused problems and easy ways we can fix them. She still said she needs time or to see other people or something.

Today is my last ditch effort to prove that things can be different. She works at the hockey games downtown, so i have flowers arriving there for when she gets there. Hopefully it will make her see that i know that things can be better...

I dunno, have you just ever had that feeling this one is THE one no matter what? I cant shake it.

Been thru a couple of wives and now have a keeper, thought the same thing about loosing the others that life was not worth living anymore but guess what...each and everyday is a new day with new opportunities and new people to meet. Life is good, it just takes awhile to figure that out.
All it takes is time and there is nothing new under the sun.

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Time heals all wounds.

It is a hard thing to go through. The org family was here for me when I went through my ordeal and we will be here for you. Hang in their bud. PM me if you just need to talk, Doug

Just keep your distance from her and give her time to figure out what she wants. In the mean time figure out what you want out of life, its your perfect opportunity. If she wants you back, she will come back, if she doesnt, dont dwell on it. You dont want to try and talk her into coming back just to find out it wasnt what she wanted in the first place, you will just get hurt worse. You might not really want her back anyways, you just dont like the pain of losing someone. I did this with my fiance. I wasnt happy, but I hated how I felt when we split. I begged her to come back fully knowing it wasnt what I wanted in my heart. I am now with the most wonderful girl I have ever known. Youll find happiness, you may just have to find it elsewhere.

Move on my friend. Your heart told you so with the out bursts and now your brain is coming in and messing with your hearts desire. Right now there's a girl dreaming of meeting someone like you. You may meet her at anytime going through your daily routine. Could be at work, restaurant, supermarket, etc.. Point is don't let your brain control your heart.

Snakers, hang in there bro. At my age I have gone through a marriage (of 7-1/2 yrs) numerous girlfriends and the constant has always been my motorcycles. I always liked the line from "Cast Away" with Tom Hanks, "you never know what the tide will bring in". Things will get better....and watch out for them cats!

We didnt fight alot, maybe once every other month, but it was always about really dumb things. I had stopped doing the random nice things i use to do, which i admit was my fault, and she always assumed i was mad about everything she did.

We never really talked about solving the issues really hard, but after this i had written down everything that caused problems and easy ways we can fix them. She still said she needs time or to see other people or something.

Today is my last ditch effort to prove that things can be different. She works at the hockey games downtown, so i have flowers arriving there for when she gets there. Hopefully it will make her see that i know that things can be better...

I dunno, have you just ever had that feeling this one is THE one no matter what? I cant shake it.

Give her time bro. If it was meant to be she will make an effort to come back to you. If she is willing to throw everything away you had from a small bump in the road like this....safe to say the connection you thought you had was really never quite there.
Only advice I can give you is...even though you feel "she is the ONE"...you need to give her some space. Your first reaction will be to call & contact her as much as you can...do that and before you know it you will only be pushing her away by crowding her.

Good luck my man. Time heals all....there are plenty of fish in the sea.

I for one am curious, or haven't the perspective, as to where you feel this plays in? ???

Loosing a girlfriend....wrecking your car ect, while unfortunate, is something you can recover from. While excessive, this video makes you think, "glad I'm not that guy."

Let her go. If she comes back it was meant to be .
At least for another go round :)
There is nothing in the world that justifies 'giving up'.
You can overcome all.

Give her time bro. If it was meant to be she will make an effort to come back to you. If she is willing to throw everything away you had from a small bump in the road like this....safe to say the connection you thought you had was really never quite there.
Only advice I can give you is...even though you feel "she is the ONE"...you need to give her some space. Your first reaction will be to call & contact her as much as you can...do that and before you know it you will only be pushing her away by crowding her.

Good luck my man. Time heals all....there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Excellent point of view and advice!

What you hit the gaurd rail ? to hell with the girl, you wrecked your car ???

Hope its not dinged up too bad !

Now the gal, go down your local grab another one, within ten minutes in your birthday suits you wont even remember your ex's name ! Save a coupla bucks on those flowers too. :laugh:

Option 2: Invite her over to talk things over, have the flowers delivered to yourself while she is there, play it down when she see's em', she'll think she's loosing you and be back in no time ! All good advice right there :laugh:

Back