Since when do we desensatize peoples statements

I can take it or leave it...  I curse alot... I try not to but I do.  I have the same amount of respect for people that curse or that don't based on the content of their conversation and the information they are imparting.. If your giving me good info or advice and the f bomb is dropped as much as the word UHM is used I could care less.  I have no children and no one to watch out for...

But for the guys/gals that do... I have a ton of respect for the way that they want to bring up their kids or the vulgarity they protect them from.

AT the end of the day this is someone elses house I am in... and I make it a point to respect them and their house as I would want mine respected.
+1

When we are in someone else's house, we respect their rules.
when n e 1 is in MY house, they r there bcuz they r expectd to already know the rules...n if they break'em...they WILL get the _ _ _ _ out. immediately. N i will move on...

Im not a MOD anymore so I have no idea what your talking about
you didn't know what people were talking about when you WERE a mod!!!

poke.gif
laugh.gif

Geeez what is this now we say something referring to someone deleting a statement, then we get slammed......picking myself up off the floor, but a mod can slam a person and nothing said......sounds like the house is got some plumbing problems, and Yes Rev I got you nice pm....smile bro you just didnt' see what I said when I read it.....peace
laugh.gif

Geeez what is this now we say something referring to someone deleting a statement, then we get slammed......picking myself up off the floor, but a mod can slam a person and nothing said......sounds like the house is got some plumbing problems, and Yes Rev I got you nice pm....smile bro you just didnt' see what I said when I read it.....peace    
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

The "in someone else's house" analogy is excellent. I've always thought that our posts should be somewhat respectful, but never really analyzed why....nice thought, jessup
smile.gif

laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
yeah......we KNEW that!!!
biggrin.gif

oh....and....
poke.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

oh....and....
poke.gif
tounge.gif

(doah.. De Jevue)
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

oh....and....
poke.gif
tounge.gif

(doah.. De Jevue)  
biggrin.gif
When did you become a regular member?

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

oh....and....
poke.gif
tounge.gif

(doah.. De Jevue)  
biggrin.gif
deje who?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

oh....and....
poke.gif
tounge.gif

(doah.. De Jevue)  
biggrin.gif
When did you become a regular member?
Bite me...

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

I've heard TF has an irregularity problem. I've heard a TRE up the butt can cure that though. Its the new exlax. But with a TRE, it speeds the process up.

Back