Whats Soooo wrong with what this guy said?!!

Big Moe

Registered
Well, I was looking into buying a new Bell RS-1 helmet with the "Born Free" graphics, for one because im in the military and love the ol U.S. of A. and I just thought that a nice lid with an American Flag scheme would be bad ass!! Well when I went to look at the lid more closely and get sum background info on the graphics, I ran into this video of the helmet. Before I even opened the vid, some of the comments in regards to what one of the people said in the video were negative! I watched the video and heard the statement that was in question and felt that it was nothing wrong with what he said! I would like to get the opinion of the Fam here and see what you all think! The statement happens at about 2:55. So again, what was so WRONG?!
September 2011 New Product Showcase from SportbikeTrackGear.com - YouTube[/url]

If this is somehow a repost, i apologize!

Thanks!

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
trolls overreacting bro..thats all nothing wrong w it

i agree got to be patriotic if you do no support your country then leave sorry but its my opinion btw that helmets bad ass seen it in their store. Those guys are awesome and not the type of guys to mean something negative like that ive been down there a few times.

STG GAVE AWAY 3 of the first of these helmets that came out last year at a trackday. I was there :banghead:

Ok so i guess im not the only "crazy" one! I agree, if you dont have love for the country....BEAT IT!

Ok so i guess im not the only "crazy" one! I agree, if you dont have love for the country....BEAT IT!

thats why i hate ppl who come to the us to get away from where they are then do nothing but complain about it and shyt on our country.. GTFO you chose to come here so be happy and respect it. Im sorry but as much as i hate the goverment i wouldnt give up being an american for anything

Yeah some of those comments just made me upset! Like the dude said "Who does not like an American Flag?! If you dont like an American Flag and you live in America, you need to go back to wherever you came from (your unpatriotic)!"

ah, it's a trend that if someone doesn't agree with you or doesn't like whatever, then you can bash them by calling them Unpatriotic, or unAmerican. freakin lame if you ask me.

ah, it's a trend that if someone doesn't agree with you or doesn't like whatever, then you can bash them by calling them Unpatriotic, or unAmerican. freakin lame if you ask me.

Maybe im reading this wrong, but are you saying that if you dont like the American Flag there is nothing wrong with that and you are an American?

Maybe im reading this wrong, but are you saying that if you dont like the American Flag there is nothing wrong with that and you are an American?

not really what im trying to get at..
i like my flag's pattern, and the meaning behind it. . doesn't mean that you have to. that doesn't bug me.

what i AM saying is that calling someone UnAmerican is becoming a popular and excepted form of racism; and that, i think is lame.

I have held the prototype and the first finished one of these in my hands. It's a beautiful helmet.

not really what im trying to get at..
i like my flag's pattern, and the meaning behind it. . doesn't mean that you have to. that doesn't bug me.

what i AM saying is that calling someone UnAmerican is becoming a popular and excepted form of racism; and that, i think is lame.

Ok i see what ur saying! I do agree that some folk question your "level" of patriotism and try to use it against you in some situations!

Back