Since when do we desensatize peoples statements

Creekboy

Registered
I find it ironic how some people just go in and cut out peoples statements about anything that just dont suit them. I guess its there way of playing God, I personally don't care for profanity that much, but Im not a kid reading here either, so I guess that the difference, but if a thread is put up on something, and I give a opinion, then why is it my opinion is deleted? Someone needs to get a grip!

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

<!--EDIT|BusaSamurai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143479106 -->

rock.gif

I deleted IT CAUSE IT WAS CHEAP SHOT AT A MOD AND NOTHING ELSE....

It wasn't an opinion it was a little kid throwing rocks... Nothing more.

AND I PM'D YOU ABOUT IT!!!!

Don't like it? Sorry, Just trying to keep the peace, feel free to leave.

<s>Why do people complain about this, the board has ALWAYS been like this.
rock.gif
</s>

Hello Mick Fly...

Edited because it makes FAR TOO MUCH SENSE!!!!

thumbs-up.gif

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: "OUTTA CONTROL!!! DRUNK WITH POWER!!!!"|1143480685 -->

I can take it or leave it...  I curse alot... I try not to but I do.  I have the same amount of respect for people that curse or that don't based on the content of their conversation and the information they are imparting.. If your giving me good info or advice and the f bomb is dropped as much as the word UHM is used I could care less.  I have no children and no one to watch out for...

But for the guys/gals that do... I have a ton of respect for the way that they want to bring up their kids or the vulgarity they protect them from.

AT the end of the day this is someone elses house I am in... and I make it a point to respect them and their house as I would want mine respected.

<!--EDIT|jessup
Reason for Edit: "wrong thread sorry."|1143484337 -->

I can take it or leave it...  I curse alot... I try not to but I do.  I have the same amount of respect for people that curse or that don't based on the content of their conversation and the information they are imparting.. If your giving me good info or advice and the f bomb is dropped as much as the word UHM is used I could care less.  I have no children and no one to watch out for...

But for the guys/gals that do... I have a ton of respect for the way that they want to bring up their kids or the vulgarity they protect them from.

AT the end of the day this is someone elses house I am in... and I make it a point to respect them and their house as I would want mine respected.
Careful Now... You're starting to make sense too and that's a dangerous thing...
smile.gif

+1

When we are in someone else's house, we respect their rules.

Back