I HATE Cabelas!

my last trip resulted in me developing the ability to see in the dark :thumbsup:

Got myself a Cabelas VISA card since the new one opened up here in Lacy, Washington. I've spent an obscene amount of money there.:banghead:

Right now I'm working on building enough points to buy my wife that new revolver she wants.

Love my little LCP. Great pocket backup. Laser is a must.

Bottom line is, I know what you mean Bots.

Sorry BoB you are only half correct. I fixed your statement to be truthful. :whistle:

Gee thanks Kev.. Love you too.. :poke:

You have a waiting period even with a concealed carry?? Not in AZ, flash that bad boy and walk out with your gun. :thumbsup:

They are trying to change that, but I'll accept it. Kind of weird that I can walk in with a loaded gun, but yet still have to wait 48 hours to pick up my new one.. :banghead:

I dont care much for cabellas.We have one a few minutes from home and they have a lot of overpriced crap.I can get better gun deals at a local gun shop.

I dont care much for cabellas.We have one a few minutes from home and they have a lot of overpriced crap.I can get better gun deals at a local gun shop.

I've never had that luck here. And when their competitor gives a better deal, they price match. Plus I get points back on all my purchases including firearms. Its a win-win for me..

The only thing I believe (gun-wise) that Cabelas is WAY over priced on is their used firearms..

Yep, I have a problem with cabelas too..walked out last week with a new Cabelas 50th anniversary Winchester mod.70 in 300 WinMag...
FWIW- I put the crimson trace laser on my LCP, I saw them on sale somewhere for $129.00, better get them too!:laugh:
Also I found that Auguilla .380 HP function very well out of that little LCP

the gun Library at Cabelas is awesome, thats were they keep the really neat guns, so i hear....:whistle:

sounds a little like me, ive bought 4 guns in the last 2 months. a p95, p345, sr1911, and a 10-22 rifle. its an addiction!

Hi my name is Bots and I'm a Gunaholic. Don't know if it's changed but you couldn't buy more than one handgun per month in SC

Newbie to CCW - funny thing is you'll end up buying and buying and buying - and then finally that perfect CCW combo of holster and weapon will merge and presto the urge to buy - at least - concealed carry weapons will die. If you're like others you will be very attached to what ever rig you find right. I bought a glock 26 shortly after the the Assualt Weapons Ban went in to effect and led to a poliferation of really, really great 10 round capacity compact pistols such as the mini glock, kahr, and a myriad of compact 1911 styles. Unintended consqeunces of the ban - a whole new generation of powerful compact and reliable guns for citizens and criminals alike!!! Long story short I still carry the glock 26 - I guess it's almost 20 years later - time flys but good CCW weapons never go out of style!

Hi my name is Bots and I'm a Gunaholic. Don't know if it's changed but you couldn't buy more than one handgun per month in SC

I'd be screwed if that was the case. My gun purchases always seem to come in pairs... :dunno:

Newbie to CCW - funny thing is you'll end up buying and buying and buying - and then finally that perfect CCW combo of holster and weapon will merge and presto the urge to buy - at least - concealed carry weapons will die. If you're like others you will be very attached to what ever rig you find right. I bought a glock 26 shortly after the the Assualt Weapons Ban went in to effect and led to a poliferation of really, really great 10 round capacity compact pistols such as the mini glock, kahr, and a myriad of compact 1911 styles. Unintended consqeunces of the ban - a whole new generation of powerful compact and reliable guns for citizens and criminals alike!!! Long story short I still carry the glock 26 - I guess it's almost 20 years later - time flys but good CCW weapons never go out of style!

The very first gun I bought for CCW (my Springfield xd40 subcompact) will most likely be the one I will carry forever when I carry. Its in a Tommy Theis holster, which I like. I was just looking for something pocket-able and came across the LCP. Then when picking up the LCP, the LC9 was on sale, and it was all downhill from there. My supply was dwindling from stupid mistakes of selling guns (vowed to never do that again) so they needed a little replenishing. I should be good for a while. Just shopping for a good deer hunting rifle since I sold my last one a few months ago..

I just spied a Winchester lever action in 22 MAG obsolete gun LN, $750 :banghead:

something like this only cherry

Winchester%20Model%201894%2030-30%20a.jpg

Back