What I hate

071300r

Registered
:banghead::banghead:What I hate is when several people write you an e mail or PM me saying hey do you still have the ( whatever for sale) and I say yes I still have it.. then its like they are gone for 3 weeks and they write you back and say hey do you still have the (whatever for sale) I have answered this question to many members and the same ones keep e mailing me back. Please dont e mail me about the brocks exhaust again unless you have money in hand, this is becomming childish with this. buy it or dont the money is not going to change my life, I will place it in the attic. as for the stock headder that I was giving away and people asking me if they can have it sure you can it is out on my curb line for the junk man or you which ever comes first.. I have tried to give this away for free and yet I am being bothered about that as well, follow up with your e mails people if you ask a question I always respond as should you.. I feel better wow, And the names of these people will not be released by me but they know who they are....:banghead::banghead:

Just send everything to me and this won't be a problem for you anymore:laugh: Just trying to help out:thumbsup:

What I hate

How is it a Garden hose and an Extension cord can get tied up in knots from just dragging them across the ground that I couldnt tie it into if I joined the Navy and learned how to tie knots. ??? ??? ???

If I just Jacked the thread let me apologize in advance.

Dont post on craigslist then ;)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yea it's on this web site not on any other site. Hence why I said I wont post names, so am I to understand you know everybody in my craigs list area and you would reconize the names?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yea it's on this web site not on any other site. Hence why I said I wont post names, so am I to understand you know everybody in my craigs list area and you would reconize the names?

The intention of the post was to illustrate that when you post items on craigslist, more often than not you will get the question "Do you still have this item" and then will no longer hear from that person after you answer their question.

Hence the fact that if you dont like people asking you if you still have something and then not hearing back from them, Dont post on craigslist then (either).

So am I to understand that you now understand the meaning of my original post?

The intention of the post was to illustrate that when you post items on craigslist, more often than not you will get the question "Do you still have this item" and then will no longer hear from that person after you answer their question.

Hence the fact that if you dont like people asking you if you still have something and then not hearing back from them, Dont post on craigslist then (either).

So am I to understand that you now understand the meaning of my original post?

yes indeed I know all anyone who reads you post will understand that you ment it towards craigs list, that was your intent and to further more inform you nothing was posted om craigs list it was posted here on the org...hence why you should just let it go it is already over your head

Last edited:
yes indeed I know all anyone who reads you post will understand that you ment it towards craigs list, that was your intent, hence why you should just let it go

I am soooo sorry that you misinterpreted what my post was meant to read, and that you became a cryface about it and acted on it, in which, i responded with an anti-cryface post only to recieve a cry-face post back. I will refrain from addressing cryfaces from now on as to make our forum going experience a less cryface world.

In summation, stop the cryfacing

In response to your edit: I did not infer that you had posted on craigslist, I simply made the suggestion not to post there if you dont like the results that you are cryfacing about from here because you will have similar results on craigslist. /cryface

Last edited:
:rofl:Holy Toledo have fun with that snakers. I out :rofl: Oh and I accept your apology

Last edited:
I warmly welcome the email over the good ole days when you use to have to get up to answer the phone from the add you put in the newspaper only to say the same thing over and over again. You know early morning and late at night when you in bed. Ah the good ole days! Must still be tough to go to the computer at your own pace to check your emails. :moon: :laugh:

Over 28k members here,bound to get some peeps window shopping with hopes. Also some send another email later on with hopes that the seller is at the point he just wants to unload it and dropped the price to unload. Still pretty much a buyers market. :beerchug:

Dont post on craigslist then ;)

NO KIDDING!! It even worse there. A friend has had his Zx10 for sale all summer, the last kid that called said he needed to sell his R6 and dirtbike first then he can buy it. :rofl:

I personally never email anyone about anything for sale unless im ready to pay then. Do these people also go to Walmart and puch around a cart of stuff then leave empty handed?:laugh:

I hate that too, you think you got a buyer but not, they must just be checking on it, like window shopping on the net. But mine it is on craiglist, lol...

Back