I hate waiting..

04Duramax

Registered
This sucks I hate waiting for the mail.. on the way are my new Buelle Pegs, Puig Z Racing screen and a $600 refund check from Toyota.. dam you mailman and Fed-Ex hurry your arse up! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

oooo all things i would like to have also. Good luck with the waiting.. sleeping pills for two days?
:whistle:

In the same boat. Waiting on parts thats' got me torn down in the garage. Beautiful days are here and seeing all the bikes on the road really bums me out and all i can do is sit and wait.
:unhappy:

i know:moon: i hate waiting too. i'm waiting on my new leather pants from tobefast :cheerleader:

2530_Speedmaster_5_0_Pant.jpg

Hmmmm

I feel ya I have been waiting a week for my ACID cigars to get here and I am dying...

What..you guys got nothin on waiting for deployment to be over with :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hmmmm

I feel ya I have been waiting a week for my ACID cigars to get here and I am dying...

What..you guys got nothin on waiting for deployment to be over with :laugh::laugh::laugh:

hahaha i feel yah man....been there, done that, and got the t-shirt for it a couple times

Hmmmm

Ohhh geez... I know all about it.. try waiting 15 months for one to be over.. the LOOOOOOOOOOONGERST WAIT EVER!

???

Say what??? That's not what I want to hear.. he assured me they were in the mail and will be here within the week :please:.... Why are yours taking so long? ???

When was that? I was looking for them last week and they got delayed. Still have not seen them.

3 biggest lies ever told:

1.The check is in the mail.

2.I mailed your parts last week.

3.Of course I won't ____ in your mouth. :laugh:

RSD.

Back