I hate FLORIDA, it's raining again

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
Well time for my Annual I HATE FLORIDA THREAD.

Sunshine state my arse...rainforest state.
I'd love to get the guy that coined that
"Sunshine State" crap in a room for 10 minutes

Can it not RAIN ONE FRIGGIN' DAY?

It is absolutely impossible to keep any vehicle clean in this state
(although I try)

I guess that's the price I pay for being able to ride in winter,
I have to ride in summer wet daily.

Yeah I know move, but the job is here and it's a good one so while I got it...

I like rain but..EVERY STINKING DAY :banghead:

And that's not to mention the Hurricanes, then it really rains :lol:

Last edited:
Stoppit! Everytime I ever been there it has been beautiful. Try having 2-1/2 weeks of straight rain in assachusetts! :whistle:

I hate Floriduh, too; but it's more because of the last election debacle...and what we've endured for the last four years.

:laugh:

I guess I will never have to deal with the rain and a bike in FL... the new laws have me boycotting the state until they are fixed....

I understand that "BIKE WEEK" organizers are looking at alternate venues now too... I think FL "skrewwed da pooch" on this one :)

I guess I will never have to deal with the rain and a bike in FL... the new laws have me boycotting the state until they are fixed....

I understand that "BIKE WEEK" organizers are looking at alternate venues now too... I think FL "skrewwed da pooch" on this one :)

As much as I love bikeweek, these legislators need to have their :deadhorse:, I'd love to see bikeweek move to some south Georgia beach and tell FL to :moon:

Wonder how much money that little decision would cost the tourist state?

Last edited:
Rain has been freakish this year in FL! WTF bring back the drouts! They bike friendly! I don't ride my Bike as much as I like(06 w/3600mi),but this weather is infringing on my time to ride a lot!

Rain has been freakish this year in FL! WTF bring back the drouts! They bike friendly! I don't ride my Bike as much as I like(06 w/3600mi),but this weather is infringing on my time to ride a lot!
!!

Just ride in the rain, beats only getting to ride a few months out of the year like I did living in Missouri. Just got off long ride with the wife and it was hot as heck and hoped it would rain!! we have not seen a drop of rain for a couple days here, guess you guys are getting it all.

It rained at noon when I started this post. Stopped and dried up, then dumped on me all the way home again...hard.

Back