News that the state of Florida

Really strange weather. 72 & sunny today. Ready to plant the garden.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah I hear you! Commuting through this crap every day 20 miles kinda sucks! NOT!!!
It may be flat and straight but it's still riding! :poke:
Feb. 6 and it's 78 @ 5:30. I love it here!

pfft..SPF-30 ???

When they start warning you to use SPF-90 we'll start praying.....till then suck it up ya Nancys' !!

:laugh:

Nancy's ?
You know your mostly right. Amazing how when I lived in Ct I'd ride in weather in the low teens but now after years here in Florida if it dips into the 60s I put the heat on in the house. 95 degrees with 90+ % humidity doesnt bother me though.

OK you got the better of it right now :rofl: but don't forget what we have to offer in the spring/summer. Have a look below and know this is what we see when we ride around here. I'll take a little snow for this in the summer. I will have to admitt that after last year I was ready to move but when I road over the summer and took these pics i had a change of heart:laugh: The changing of the seasons is just amazing and pictures just don't do them justice. I wish everyone could see one time what I have seen in the past 40 years.

IMG00167-20100402-1305.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

After all we have just been hit with down under we just got the same alert:laugh: oh well will just have to Slap on the spf 30. put on a hat and fill the ice box with beer:beerchug:

Back