Holiday in the States.....

delboy

God save the Queen.......
Donating Member
Registered
Just got back from a holiday in Florida, shid, it was hot.
This is the first time my wife and I have been to the States without the kids. Its been 5 years since the last visit so things have changed a lot, first thing I noticed is that English is not the prefered language anymore.  
biggrin.gif
We have a timeshare at Star Island; Kissimmee, had it for years but not used it much as the kids are older now, they prefer partying in Spain. My wife has always loved Florida, she likes how clean the parks (Disney etc) are and the service you get for a few bucks. Had a great time, no problem at the airports, but the CIA now have my finger prints and an eye scan. The food was great, and both the wife and I put on 10 pounds, still not a fat as some of the people you see, to fat to walk  
wow.gif
On the whole a great holiday, God bless America  
beerchug.gif

PS: did not go to well back home, speeding ticket, 3 points and a 60 pound fine, and a low speed get off on gravel with the Busa, left hand fairing needs a repaint now, but thats a job for the winter, oh well, don't ride when you are jetlagged
biggrin.gif

The wife with her new pet:

linda.jpg

biggrin.gif

Glad to hear you had a great time in Orlando, to bad about the speeding coupon.
firedevil.gif

Heck man you should have let some of us Fla Busa brethren know you were coming. I live just east of where you were. Could have shown you the coastal side of things. Showed you some of the off tourist local good stuff.

Glad you had a good holiday. BTW we aren't all obese here.....:-)

Well, at least we see  
SHOCKED.gif
you married ABOVE your level ! Good on Ya  
super.gif
. Glad you had fun and yeah, we have LOTS of FAT people here. Suppose to be 40% of all Americans are over weight. Of course it's blamed on McDonalds because of their food and not telling people that Burgers and Super Fries are NOT good for you twice a day forever  
laugh.gif

lurk.gif
glad you had fun, and I would watch that fella in the first pic, I think he's putting the moves on the wife.

beerchug.gif

There are some issues going on right now with the national language...thats for sure.

Mi no comprendo espanol.

Back