Rain, rain, rain.

newman

Registered
Here where I live in the south east of England, we have had the worst April for 100 years, and now into May, it won't stop raining, half a day of sunshine last week, when I did get out.

My son phoned me from Iceland this morning, and he said it's has been like summer there last week.

Is this Climate change or global warming.:laugh:

Here where I live in the south east of England, we have had the worst April for 100 years, and now into May, it won't stop raining, half a day of sunshine last week, when I did get out.

My son phoned me from Iceland this morning, and he said it's has been like summer there last week.

Is this Climate change or global warming.:laugh:

remember iceland is green and greenland is icy lol

wait arent you the guy whos ol lady has his balls and wont give them back and keeps banning him from everything.... no superglue but you get to ride a 150+hp bike hmmmmm lol

I feel your pain. The last two years have been weird in Idaho. Last year we didn't top 97 degrees F. I vote a cyclical change in weather. I even bought tires that do better in the rain as I can get caught in a freak rain or hail storm in mid summer. Hand in there it can't rain all the time.

That sucks bro but you got to find ways to keep busy. If I were you I would have a little fun and play a joke on the Mrs. Take out a few of her favorite clothes and have them lying on the table when she gets home. Make sure that you have a staple gun out, some tape, a bottle of glue, and a candle burning. Grab the staple gun as you hear her pulling up, and then say… “Ah man, you ruined the surprise babe”. That will teach her to leave you alone on a rainy day…..It’s also the fastest way to have her give you money to go to the pub.

P.S... dont open the glue....and this is the most important part (we want you to live long enough to continue to post) DONT REALLY MOD HER CLOTHES!

Back