Rain, Rain, Rain

Copperone

One of the Few, the proud -
Donating Member
Registered
Every year I go through this thing with the rain and occasional snow. I should know better, I live in southern Oregon and thats what it does here in the winter. Problem is I drive a truck into California every week for my job and I see all these guys riding thier bikes under clear blue skies. Kinda jelious I guess. I'm ready for spring like everyone I guess. I would settle for a clear day even if its cold. Anyhow, for now, I guess I'll settle for working in the garage and hoping for sunshine, or at least gray skys with no rain.

Another sweet day here. At least your bike will last a bunch more years than mine
biggrin.gif

Yeah, I wish we had some of that great Florida weather here. Oregon is a great place though; we just have to suffer through the winters. I hauled a load up to Calgary about a year ago. Seemed like a nice place, but cold, wet and white. How much riding time do you get in up there.

Yeah, I guess so. We ride hard when the it's not raining and the roads are relatively dry. But, who wants to go out and ride in the wet and cold. Actually I don't mind the cold so much because I can put on warm stuff, but it's kind of pointless to go out and get wet and get the Busa all dirty on slippery roads. Anyhow, just a couple of months and it will be nice again.

The "Fair Weather" riders will never have the true appreciation of Spring, but they will be jealous of us come summertime when they're riding in 95-100 degrees, and we're cruisin around in 80-85 degrees.
biggrin.gif

hold on my busa brothers.

by my calcumalations (no thats not a type o) i say we have about 90 days till we can start kicking those ankel bitting 600s, r1s, 750s, etc.

have faith in the bike god he will bring sunny and dry weather soon!

Amen
brothers !!!!!!

sad.gif
We got drizzle here today, (sat night), couldn't ride. Probably the 2nd time in 3 months I couldn't ride because of the weather. I know it sounds like us Cali riders whine because of a little weather, but when you have something great and something takes it away it's like Hey!..No..wait..I..I..gimme gimme gimme. Jeez, if I lived where it snowed...there'd be dents in the drywall about head high all over my house.

Back