I HATE the Yamaha V-Max

BusaBill

Donating Member
Registered
This girl I know is constantly talking about her ex-boyfriend's V-Max and how fast it is and all the work that's done to it. I HATE effin' V-Max's!!! Not only is it possibly the UGLIEST bike EVER made, but their fanatical owners make me irate. I used to have an obsession with racing Mustang's when I had my Camaro and my Monte Carlo just to shut them up and I think the V-Max has joined my list of things I absolutely have to hunt down and kill wherever I find them. And to top it all off...her ex said that when I learn how to ride he'll race me. I think I'm gonna give him a 3 second head start...

There fast but not like the busa.
I think that are nice looking.
Of course coming from a girl talking about the ex-boyfriend, that changes the story
wow.gif

easy fix...put you girl on the back tell her to hold on and whack up to 170!THEN YOU WILL BE THE TALK OF HER AMASEMENT.i did this for some harley talking guy he now goes aroung talking about busa s.

Lot's of Emu's ride V-Max's. I think that pretty much tell's the story.

Why V-Max?? Why not V-Ervin, or V-Fred. I still run into a few of those buggers who insist that it is the fastest bike made.
wow.gif

Lets face it the vmax is a 20 year old technology bike and it is considered a cruiser! However…some of the vmax’s have some serious mods done on them…200+ HP (takes about 10K to do though). The max is a legend and it deserves respect but those who think the Busa is not the KING…think again! Most of the vmax riders are good people and respect the Busa but there are those who trash-talk…I own a vmax and recently have ridden a Busa. I plan on getting a 04 limited edition very soon. I have to say this site is awesome and has helped me come to the decision of getting a BUSA! By the way tell your woman…out with the old…in with the new…shut up about the max and ride the KING…BABY!
Later…MR.USA

Maybe that's her way of trying to see if you are interested in her! Okay, maybe not, but women do things like that sometimes. Anyway, put her on the back and set it off!

Back