In light of the joke

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
If you're a friend of mine on here, E-mail me, send me your phone#, something. The joke made me think, I have a BUNCH of friends from around the world I met on here, and no other way of contacting them. When the sight was down, I almost cried cause I couldn't contact some good friends of mine on here. So if you guys want, shoot me an e-mail at yamahor@hayabusa.org so I have an e-mail addy to contact you, if you want, send your phone number and name too. Thanks guys, yall are great friends.

Cept Rub and cap for making me sad.... you guys suck...

okay, you're still cool too.
biggrin.gif

hey dammit...dat was my ideee. u stolded it!

yer now off my christmas list.:D

If you're a friend of mine on here, E-mail me, send me your phone#, something. The joke made me think, I have a BUNCH of friends from around the world I met on here, and no other way of contacting them. When the sight was down, I almost cried cause I couldn't contact some good friends of mine on here. So if you guys want, shoot me an e-mail at yamahor@hayabusa.org so I have an e-mail addy to contact you, if you want, send your phone number and name too. Thanks guys, yall are great friends.

Cept Rub and cap for making me sad.... you guys suck...

okay, you're still cool too.
biggrin.gif
PM sent

yes to you YAMI
tounge.gif

RSD you puled the rug out from under everyone !! That was the best april fools joke !

My first thoughts were RSD and VaBusa
wink.gif
, but then I got to thinking about all the other members that I consider friends here, and that's when I too felt a sadness come over me.

Anybody that wants it: (formated to avoid e-mail search programs)

jforeman AT wi DOT rr DOT com

Good idea Ben!
cool.gif

My first thoughts were RSD and VaBusa
wink.gif
 , but then I got to thinking about all the other members that I consider friends here, and that's when I too felt a sadness come over me.

Anybody that wants it:  (formated to avoid e-mail search programs)

jforeman AT wi DOT rr DOT com

Good idea Ben!
cool.gif
I got this guys info already....so the damb site can fold for all I care

Just a thought Yamahor, but if the site went down, then the email probably would too.

I just noticed you were using an @.org email addy.

Back