I HATE Cabelas!

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
I can't walk into that store without buying something. I have now bought 4 guns in less than a month from the stupid place. It's becoming a problem. Went in tonight to pick up a pistol I bought on Saturday (stoooopid 48 hour waiting period) and wind up buying another one while I waited... Now I've got to go back Thursday night to pick up this one, and I'm afraid I'll buy something else. :banghead:

I better bring the wifey next time. Although she picked out the first one that started this purchasing fiasco... :banghead:

Anyone else have these problems? Is there meetings I can go to? ???

That's a great store, I stop at the one in prairie de chien (spelling?) a couple times a year on the bike.

They built a huge bass pro shop up in des Moines a couple of years ago that I want to stop at, and since my Ducati dealership is up there I will have to check it out finally.

Bass Pro is nice too. Too much fishing stuff for my blood, but a nice store none-the-less. My dad's been to that new store in Des Moines and said its nice!

I have the same problem. Unless im careful me and the wifey will get pissy. I cant go into cabelas witgout spending a minimum of 100 bucks

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Pics maybe later Blanca. Original trip I bought an XD40 subcompact and a Ruger LCR with the Crimson Laser Grips..

Last Saturday I bought a Ruger LCP with Lasermax laser (wanted a pocket carry gun) Today while I was waiting, I bought a Ruger LC9 since I'm looking for a more throw on and leave type gun.
The XD subcompact is nice but a little on the thick side, and I think the LC9 will be more comfy for all day carry..

Stupid Concealed Carry.. Here I was excited for it, now its draining my wallet! :laugh:

Hey bots, I assume by the name bass pro it's a lot about fishing but is there a lot of guns too,otherwise it's not really worth the trip? I have never been to one.

There are guns at Bass Pro too, yeah. They are just geared a little more toward fishing (hence the name)

You'll find plenty of guns too, just not so much on gun accessories, etc.

The cabela's nearest me in PA has a stuffed elephant, and various other wild game. there must have be 100+ tropghy white tails mounted, was neat. I bought a forend pistol grip for the mossberg and was on my way.

The cabela's nearest me in PA has a stuffed elephant, and various other wild game. there must have be 100+ tropghy white tails mounted, was neat. I bought a forend pistol grip for the mossberg and was on my way.

Newb... :poke:

Here's the little guy I picked up tonight. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324432602.955769.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324432602.955769.jpg

Dude, you need a fawty! Just kidding, pick a caliber and stick with it if you want to stay on a budget. Personally I would like to have as many guns as I can afford. :laugh:

Dude, you need a fawty! Just kidding, pick a caliber and stick with it if you want to stay on a budget. Personally I would like to have as many guns as I can afford. :laugh:

I have a fawty! :D And a 45, 5 9mms, now a .380, .357, and a .38 special I think I need to stop.. :banghead:

I'll leave out all the shotties, and rifles.. :whistle:

All of which have been lost in a boating accident though. Just in case anyone cares..

The best pair of boots I every bought, I bought at Cableas. 10 years old, still wear them regularly especially on the weekends, still waterproof (reminds me I need a new pair). When we go to SD for our annual Pheasant hunt, we always to go the Cablela's out there.

I know how it is Bots, I use to work part time in a gun shop for some extra money to help with the bills back in the day. But I never got a pay check. There was always some new toy that we took in on trade that I had to have.
But I did get a Sig 229 with Trijicon nights sights for $250 once. Man I miss that gun

Back