I HATE COMPUTERS

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Why do they make EVERYTHING so freakin difficult when doing something on a computer?!! I wish normal people built and designed computers or atleast had some say in how it's done.

Rant over.
rant.gif

Because NORMAL people don't use computers  
tounge.gif
. It's Only those of us who need help
laugh.gif

(GMbusa @ May 12 2007,20:14) Why do they make EVERYTHING so freakin difficult when doing something on a computer?!!  I wish normal people built and designed computers or atleast had some say in how it's done.

Rant over.  
rant.gif
Well what seems to be your problem Grasshopper?

(justtight @ May 12 2007,21:27) Just imagine if we had to go back to pre computers. That would be rough!
Thats right, and we wouldnt have all these fine people here at the .ORG to chat with. Im just computer stupid.
SHOCKED.gif

(georgiabusa_05 @ May 12 2007,18:flamethrowing:)
(justtight @ May 12 2007,21:27) Just imagine if we had to go back to pre computers. That would be rough!
Thats right, and we wouldnt have all these fine people here at the .ORG to chat with.  Im just computer stupid.  
SHOCKED.gif
YEP, and we'd be writin' letters.......and talkin' about that guy, or this guy on those really fast bikes from Japan..........like the ones, "we" ride..........

Dealing with a Mac is what pissed me off in the first place. I was trying to backup my pictures in the Kodak picture program because i was performing an upgrade. I went to the help section, it says to look under the "tool" section. Thing is, there isn't a tool section to click on. No matter where or what i did, no tool section was to be found. I finally said Fug-it and did the upgrade hoping that it wouldn't delete half my stored pics like last time. Everything went alright.

I'm a hands on kinda guy, so when computers have a problem and i can't just reach in and fix it, i get frustrated and pissed. I'm not that good on computers........ yet. I do own a hammer though, and it would make me real happy to hammer my compaq sometimes.

(WWJD @ May 12 2007,19:16) try a MAC
Or a Quarter Pounder with cheese--they're good, too!
bluegrab.gif
All right, all right, I’m sorry. Just a bit hungry!
tounge.gif

Back