I hate cars!

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
Living in a state that does not let you lane share/split lanes in traffic just sucks! Alabama is one of them! I hate it. So many times I could just zip right through traffic, but I can't because it's against the law, and if I did people in their cars would think I was a drunk motorcyclist and probably phone the cops or something. I love CA because you can lane split! I miss it. I can't wait til I move back out to Los Angeles later in the year.

Today, in traffic in Alabama, I cut in front of this car (1/2 car length merge) in heavy traffic and the dude honked at me. I just rode on. I knew my move was legal, though... but, yeah, I cut it close for what that driver was probably used to. The traffic was heavy and I wanted to get up the road asap. What I did wasn't dangerous at all, but the driver was probably just not used to having a motorcycle cut in front of him that fast like I did. Of course, in CA cars are used to having bikes ride up close and personal....

Cars just get in my way and I hate it. Plus... the busa can get hot so I can't stand sitting in traffic! Burns my legs from the heat!

Besides California... which other states let you lane share and split lanes (cut between cars) on residential roads or the freeway?

Back