Why I hate Camera Phones...Or My Bro is a Pain!

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
OK OK  First...It's tobacco...Promise.

Second...No, I Do not go out like this...ever....

And C, I'll be keeping a much closer eye on my Bro and his damn Phone....

He was down from Colorado, I have no Idea why I was sitting on my Bike with my Pipe, in Shorts and a Freakin Yellow Shirt...

But Notice the Death Grip my toes have on that rear Brake huh?  Yeah I'm not messing around.....Hold on for Safety!

BAAAAAAA_.jpg

The squids will be hard pressed to surpass your stylish riding attitude, especially with the pipe. (at least it's not glass)
And I noticed you have a chair close to the bike to assist in mounting the beast!

Oh god Rev..........I JUST gotta say it....................YOU DWEEB!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
Dweeb?:super:  Dude the Pipe matches the bike...Come on...

Heh, yeah I know...But at least it's not another picture of some Wanna Be tough guy making a mean face huh?  

My Bro took up Pipe smoking, so I figured OK, I bought a new pipe and some really good tobacco, was really relaxing.
Still not sure what I was doing in them shorts though and on the Busa Barefoot...BULLETRAIN, I appreciate your restraint...it is like shooting fish in a barrel.....

Oh you want some extra Ammo?  The Bright ass yellow shirt has Tommy Freaking Hilfiger all over the front and was a gift from a Buddy of Mine that certainly has plenty of suger in his  tank...  Yeah a Gay guy gave that damn shirt, so according to "Queer Eye for the Straight guy"  I must be cool now right??? Right??  Well the wife doesn't like it either, but I am like FREE SHIRT  I'm all over that...

Heh...Well at least I can laugh at myself...and I figured you all could use a laugh as well...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067573202 -->

you got sum videos of you doin a willie with the pipe in yer mouth? I want to see you puffin some smoke on one....  :laugh: bare footed too...

<!--EDIT|†WÃ￾§â€ Ã«D
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067595106 -->

Revlis...I didn't think I'd have to explain this to you of all people...

The death grip your toes are performing are because that SE looks so fast just sitting still (insert pat on back for saying such a nice thing about a bike that's not mine!)

:tounge:

you got sum videos of you doin a willie with the pipe in yer mouth? I want to see you puffin some smoke on one....  :laugh: bare footed too...
How about a 12 O' clock No hander with me lighting a freshly packed bowl?:super: I don't think anyone would notice the bare feet...
I actually used to try and ride and smoke on the Katana once in awhile. No helmet just putering to class or something
but a few hot ashes in the eyes and a lit cig falling into my crotch area quickly fixed this...

VA, thanks for working it out for me, I knew there was a logical reason. :D

I know!!!

the pipe is really a snorkle so if you ride the Busa under water, you can still breathe.

I saw Popeye do that once.

Popeye owns a Busa?[/QUOTE]
LOL great one!!!! Poor guy can't spend the cash for a new pipe for the Busa so he has to make due with what he has.... Poor guy.... Now all he has to do is to hold the pipe in his mouth just the right way to get the wind to make the right sound!!!

Popeye owns a Busa?
LOL great one!!!! Poor guy can't spend the cash for a new pipe for the Busa so he has to make due with what he has....  Poor guy.... Now all he has to do is to hold the pipe in his mouth just the right way to get the wind to make the right sound!!![/QUOTE]
I completely missed this important fact...

Damn...Would have been a great opportunity to show everyone that I got a "New Pipe On the Busa"....

Damnit Damnit....

Good catch though...Bunch of slow movers runnin round here.. took this long for someone to catch that...

The real Bonus of a pipe on the bike is that if you hold it the right way you never actually have to puff... Yeah RAM AIR Pipe smokin...

A Tommy Hilfiger shirt?:super:?

God....now your a DWEEB and a Yuppy!!!!! I don't know bout you Rev!!!!!!!!!! Your only saving grace is to get a Hardcore racing T-shirt, light up a smoke, get a really pissed off look on your face and get another pic of you!

A Tommy Hilfiger shirt?:super:?

God....now your a DWEEB and a Yuppy!!!!!  I don't know bout you Rev!!!!!!!!!!  Your only saving grace is to get a Hardcore racing T-shirt, light up a smoke, get a really pissed off look on your face and get another pic  of you!
Actually, all the other pictures of Rev on this site are exactly that! He needed a bit of, ummm, something to round out his image a bit. He had already done the bad boy, thug thing. :laugh:

Back