Mother Nature Hates Me

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
OK so Im riding the VTX to work now ( Cruiser ) ( No windsheild ) I leave for work at 5 a.m. the temp has been hanging just around or below 50 degrees on the way to work, Just enough chill in the air to make it a cold ride. Not real enjoyable.

Well now its time to head home, 2:30 p.m. and heading out with wind gusts strong enough to make me hold on for dear life, Head winds snapping my head back and cross winds pushing me a good foot to one side.

I know this will pass, But I needed to rant :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I have been stuck in a hotel for over a month with my bike in the shop so.... wind sucks but at least your getting to ride!

What have you done to piss her off? :laugh: (I hate wind BTW, makes me slow)
Maybe she just likes Misty a little more, and is trying to tell you to ride her more often!

Just hold on to the handle bar. That what happens when you are unfaithful to Misty. Ridding a VTX that's what you get. :laugh:

Just hold on to the handle bar. That what happens when you are unfaithful to Misty. Ridding a VTX that's what you get. :laugh:

Yeah hold on to those handle BAAAAAAAAAAAHss!
:rofl:

Last edited:
Over in Missouri it's always nice for the weekday commute. Winds, clouds, cold, and rain only happen on weekends here.
Great to have easy, calm trips to and from work without being bothered with all those pesky long, fun, weekend rides huh?

Over in Missouri it's always nice for the weekday commute. Winds, clouds, cold, and rain only happen on weekends here.
Great to have easy, calm trips to and from work without being bothered with all those pesky long, fun, weekend rides huh?

Yep, those two pesky wet days proceeded by 5 nice days.

Back